[RGC]Event - Dec. 6. 2008 - Christmas VCTF

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

************OPEN TO THE PUBLIC************

Game Type : Christmas Themed VCTF
Date: December 6, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. EST
Team Speak: ts2.superclans.com:8769
Ballistic Weapons & Vehicles

Come join us for this fun event!!! It's VCTF with candy cane lockers, santa hats, and christmas present pick-ups along with several very cool Christmas VCTF maps! It should be a fun event and everyone is invited to join us on Team Speak, too, for some socializing while we're capturing the flag and fraggin' each other! :D Send me a PM on my forum so I can register you to join us on Team Speak. :)

Please sign up in our forum @ http://www.runandgunclan.us to be added to the Roster as the server will be passworded and I will mail the passwords to everyone that registers via a PM the day of the event.

Hope to see lots of you there!!! Let's spread some Christmas cheer to each other!!
8)

tape`
Dominating

Re: [RGC]Event - Dec. 6. 2008 - Christmas VCTF

Post by tape` »

sounds interesting...

maybe i can make it this time!!
only time will tell

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

Just a reminder - If you want to join us tonight for this event, tape, you must register on the forum and sign up in the thread to participate in this event. Even if you want to be put in as a stand-by. Hope you can make it! Thanks.

The forum addy is: http://www.runandgunclan.us ;) Thanks!

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

Wow! This event was such a success! Many thanks to Badasp, Jim, and -T2- for coming over and fraggin' with all of us last night! Sorry if you guys weren't used to the weapons but ballistic weapons are lots of fun once you get used to them and know what each of them do. I hope you all had as good of a time as I did. Once again, thanks for coming over!!!

You guys ROCK!!!

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Had a great time CrYsTaL! Those weapons had me stumped though. That batmobile is devastating (primary fire). ;) I look forward to the next event!!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Yeah, thank you CrYsTaL! I'm sorry I had to leave... I thought I could come back but couldn't. I'm getting a little more used to the ballistic weapons. A couple more times with it and I will have graduated to noob level! LOL!
Thanks again! Talk to you soon
"The abyss gazes also into you"