Monday Night Events are back @ [RGC]!!

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Monday Night Events are back @ [RGC]!!

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

Well, I've brought back Monday Night Events to the [RGC] server! Since the holidays are over, I thought it was about time for us to have our Monday night get-togethers again. The plan is that tomorrow night we are having Team Greed Hour and the details are as follows:

Game Type : Team Greed
Date: January 12, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST
Team Speak: ts2.superclans.com:8769

Come join us for some socializing and some fun matches of Greed for an hour! If you're interested in playing, please sign up in my forum @ http://www.runandgunclan.us and I will add you to the roster! The server will be passworded so in order to play, you must sign up to receive it!

ALL ARE WELCOME!!! Hope to see some of you there!!! ;)

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Monday Night Events are back @ [RGC]!!

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

What is team greed, Crystal? Sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'll be around. Maybe we should also try a CTF4 night. I got it all set up on the private server so maybe soon???
"The abyss gazes also into you"

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:What is team greed, Crystal? Sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'll be around. Maybe we should also try a CTF4 night. I got it all set up on the private server so maybe soon???

This is a short description of Team Greed:

In this new game type, kills don't get you points. Instead killed people drop a coin. You must pick it up and take it to your team (red or blue) drop point to score it. Also, there are treasure chests you pick up in the map also that have from 1-3 coins in them. However, to score faster, you should hoard your coins, as the scoring is like this: 1 coin = 1 point 2 coins = 2 points 3 coins = 4 points 4 coins = 7 points ...etc. The drawback is when someone dies and they're holding coins, they'll drop all of them! So you must decide whether to go for the score or try to get that extra kill.

It's SO much fun!!! Also, IF you guys set up a CTF4 night, please invite us over!!! My clan members LOVE that game type! I used to have it on the server and we had lots of great games in CTF4. Do you have it set up so that you can translocate around the map with the flag WITHOUT dropping it? That's the best! lol

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

[RGC]CrYsTaL wrote:IF you guys set up a CTF4 night, please invite us over!!! My clan members LOVE that game type! I used to have it on the server and we had lots of great games in CTF4. Do you have it set up so that you can translocate around the map with the flag WITHOUT dropping it? That's the best! lol
We'll definitely invite RGC and anyone else. I currently have it to where if you translocate, you drop the flag(s) you're carrying, but I can turn that off! Sounds like fun. I'll keep you posted.
"The abyss gazes also into you"