Anti TCC 2009

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Anti TCC 2009

Post by Mr Bean »

I really don't know much about this stuff, but apparently there is a new version of Anti TCC released just a few days ago. And yes, it's for UT2k4.

Wormbo's Homepage: http://koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/
Download page: http://koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/downl ... ml#AntiTCC

*edit* I guess this would be bad news for the shrek.net users
Last edited by Mr Bean on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anti TCC 2009

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Holy crap! I can't believe it! Good find, Bean. Maybe I'll mess with it this weekend.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

God is still at work...and clocking overtime!

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

damn it bean ... :lol:
ImageImage

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

There Goes Vapor's Hack's Down the drain............. :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

I was going to email you Jim about this. VM has it up and running and already caught our old buddy kixxen at his tricks again. I encourage you to talk with Some_Mate and see how VM has dealt with this new release.

It is a good day...

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

-T2- wrote:I was going to email you Jim about this. VM has it up and running and already caught our old buddy kixxen at his tricks again. I encourage you to talk with Some_Mate and see how VM has dealt with this new release.

It is a good day...
Thanks, T2. I just PMd him. We'll see what he says.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Oh man this is great... I guess we will see who suddenly is not so good anymore.. lol :D

Way to go Bean!!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

JACKAL
Dominating

Post by JACKAL »

As the world turns
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Oh man this is great... I guess we will see who suddenly is not so good anymore.. lol :D

Way to go Bean!!
I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.
-> John Gotti <-

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

So when are you going to put it on the Public server or are you worried you will lose half of the Vor clan, He He?

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

ROTFLMAO!!!
loving this clan run by morans!

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

KillahChick wrote:So when are you going to put it on the Public server or are you worried you will lose half of the Vor clan, He He?
Wow, first post and it was a great contribution to the community. :?

This gets so old and only a couple of people actually say anything in our defense....for what its worth, the Vor that was caught has been dealt with internally and we didn't pussyfoot around. It will not be tolerated. As you can see from my post above, I am encouraging the addition of the release. Those that have been accused in the past have been told they are not welcome here even though there are people that play regularly that are of the same caliber of player. Vor has nothing to hide and will offer up demo's of any match. Mithren would love to return to CTC once the new version is on the public server.

BTW, welcome to the forums. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to ask. I am truly and easy going guy.

Void - thanks.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

lol, just being facetious my friend.
loving this clan run by morans!

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

Ouch, looks like I hit a raw nerve. Sounds like Vor is trying to be more open and thats cool. Demos dont really help in spotting botters though, since aimbots can be programmed to be less than 100% accurate in order to hide, but I am sure you know that. Unfortunatley Vor does have a bad history of botting and you know thats not just me saying that. One of its members was banned from a major ladder for it in the past and in fact its very founder was a botter and banned from CTC. Since then there is at least one very questionable member that seems to be able to shoot people that are invisible across the map and other amazing feats. I would recommend that you consider a new name for your clan since Mithren has "supposedly" left since it has had such a dubious past. If you are trying to turn it around, then thats awesome and good luck. When the new anti cheats are on the server I will love to bring my clan here and contribute to good and fair game play. Who knows, maybe even do a match against Vor? Till then.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

A bad history of botting, please elaborate for I recall one and we dealt with that (Kixxen). Who was banned from a non-named major ladder? I would love to go visit that 'major ladder' and see for myself.

Additionally, Mithren was not banned for botting on CTC. You can ask JimRimya about that. He asked to not play at CTC because he had 'mastered' the game and was encouraged to find another game. Again, a totally false accusation with no evidence.

You speak of your 'clan'. What clan would that be? Never seen your nick around. What are you hiding?!? And I shoot people from across the map also...though they may not be invis but even I get lucky with my spam rox's once in a while. :lol:

Post #2 is better than #1 I will give you that. I don't want to argue here. Who says anyone doesn't bot an 'dumb' it down as you say?!? I don't give a flying f$%k because I am here to play a game when real life allows. Let's not ruin what we have here....the last US VCTF server that is worth anything. ## Make sure to throw your full support to them. ##

Peace.