Anti TCC 2009

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

KillahChick

Re: Anti TCC 2009

Post by KillahChick »

My spidey sense is tingling that this thread is about to be locked, lolz. I didn’t mean to put you on the defensive about your clan and I wanted to apologize for that. It really doesn’t matter about the past as long as its learned from and not repeated. But I do urge you to be honest and of course Mithren was banned for botting and it’s a matter of record about your other clan member being banned from a ladder for botting, but in his defense he claimed it was do to a weird skin and not an aimbot. Why did you post that Mithren would be happy to be allowed to come back once the new anti-cheats were on the server if he wasnt banned for botting? That made no sense. You claiming that Jimmy asked him to leave because he was so good is worse than for botting,lolz. So you are saying if you get to be a great player here he will ask you to leave? CTC has some top players in their clan and I dont think they are afraid of anyone with skilz. Yes, I would be happy for Jimmy to post publicly that Mithren was asked to leave because he had become a master and that is the policy in this server. Past is the past and I still think you should change the name of your clan if you want a clean start but that’s your choice. This is my last post on this subject.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

KillahChick wrote:My spidey sense is tingling that this thread is about to be locked, lolz. I didn’t mean to put you on the defensive about your clan and I wanted to apologize for that. It really doesn’t matter about the past as long as its learned from and not repeated. But I do urge you to be honest and of course Mithren was banned for botting and it’s a matter of record about your other clan member being banned from a ladder for botting, but in his defense he claimed it was do to a weird skin and not an aimbot. Why did you post that Mithren would be happy to be allowed to come back once the new anti-cheats were on the server if he wasnt banned for botting? That made no sense. You claiming that Jimmy asked him to leave because he was so good is worse than for botting,lolz. So you are saying if you get to be a great player here he will ask you to leave? CTC has some top players in their clan and I dont think they are afraid of anyone with skilz. Yes, I would be happy for Jimmy to post publicly that Mithren was asked to leave because he had become a master and that is the policy in this server. Past is the past and I still think you should change the name of your clan if you want a clean start but that’s your choice. This is my last post on this subject.
'spidey sense'....bingo!

You don't mean to put me on the defensive? You came here with your first three posts in this community throwing accusations. I am just tired of this crap. For cryin' out loud, VOR isn't even the best VCTF to exist. Look at VA or K1 for instance. They had fantastic players/teams and owned ladders.

Show me the 'matter of record' that a non-named VOR member was banned? What ladder? I would be more than happy to admit something if I knew what happened.

Mithren, Shock, and info were asked to not play at CTC. This is correct. I have PM's of the proof. I will not share them because they are private. I will let JimR speak to that if he so wishes.

I agree that CTC, DD, and XCG have some fantastic players. Much better than I.

Thanks for the name change input but unlike you, I have nothing to hide. I am not a liar and chose to live a life full of integrity.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Ok, so I'll set the record straight. Yes, certain members of VoR were asked to leave. Some people here felt that they were using aimbots. The accusations escalated to a point where whenever they were on, everybody started arguing about it and stopped having fun. That is why they were asked to leave. Whether they were botting or not can't be proven. I, personally, had my questions, but I don't think they were. But, I was not about to see the server and this community disintegrate because of all this. So, I felt it was justified to sacrifice a few to save many. I'm sorry I had to do this, but that's what happened.

Now, to KillahChick: welcome to our server and forums. I'm always glad to see new people around here, and am happy that this last vestige of UT2004 VCTF is still alive and kicking. But please don't come around and just start attacking anybody, especially T2. He's at the top of the donor list around here and I, CTC and everyone else on the server has a lot of respect for him.

Nobody has given me a reason to close this thread... yet. I invite such discourse and we've all been adults about it so far.

On another note, and one that regards the initial reason for this thread, after testing the new AntiTCC on the private server, I think I'll be putting it on the public either tomorrow or early next week.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Mithren, Shock, and info<<< I like these guys but I think there are guys just as good playing on the servers at any given time. VOR is pretty damn good clan at VCTF.

Trust is a huge factor when you play with guys that are so good they start to make you feel inadequate. I have made my accusations and innuendos, but honestly, sometimes any given person can just have a freaky game. So I try to keep quite even when I am shocked that someone anticipated my every move or I get head shotted by yuckbutt/mudbutt in a scorpion three times in a row.

Trust is important and I will work hard it to the players that have earned it. Plus...!nfo is just as cool as the other side of the pillow.

I am looking forward to the new anti-tcc. Good for competition, good for the order.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

I'm actually doubtful this'll catch anyone new, the people who make hax are unfortunately pretty good at what they do. Also, don't make accusations unless you're providing proof with the accusations. Crying witch isn't the helping the problem, keep your opinions to yourself unless you have some... you know... proof to back up your shit-spewing.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Odin wrote:proof to back up your shit-spewing.
My proof that Odin hax: :lol:

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Odin wrote:...Crying witch isn't the helping the problem...
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrzMhU_4m-g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrzMhU_4m-g&hl ... 2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

CLASSIC BEAN...MONTY PYTHON ALWAYS IS.

BURN HER!!!!

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

-T2- wrote: Additionally, Mithren was not banned for botting on CTC.
Peace.
Yeah , too bad . It would be nice to play with Mithren , again . =]
Good guy in my experience . Still talk .
Don't think I ever heard of him rufflin anybody with chat .
Not that this server is smack talk free , anyhow , and I
still get headshotted all day long , lol , fkers .
And thanks for being a standup guy , Jim , and explaining yourself
were others might just puss and say they don't owe one .
You keep virtual real .

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

mudpuppet wrote: And thanks for being a standup guy , Jim , and explaining yourself
were others might just puss and say they don't owe one .
You keep virtual real .
I want to second what Mud said. JimRimya FTW!

Per Odin's comment about AntiTCC2009 not being the silver bullet - I totally agree. The bot developers seem to always be one step ahead which is frustrating. My belief is the this community can police its own. Getting to know each other is the first step. To me it just makes the game more enjoyable knowing who you are playing with. Now if more peeps would jump on vent....

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

thats just madness, Mithren come back?? R U serious?? Yeah just let a known hacker back into the server..
only time will tell

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Well, if this does ever catch anyone, Id like to know who it catches. Another server that I play on publicly displayed who was caught with proof. I was shocked to see how many people got caught cheating.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

I agree with McShagger. Publicly post who the offender is and what they were flagged for. Nothing like pubic, errr, I me public humiliation.