Aimbots are easy to get !

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

Jimmy

Aimbots are easy to get !

Post by Jimmy »

Aimbots are very available on the net that defeat AntiTCC 119 as many players already know. To all Admin, Wombo is asking you to PLEASE upgrade to the latest anti-cheats immediately! **bleep** and ** bloop ** are 2 examples of the many aimbots that are available and are fully functional aimbots that are being used currently on your server!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Re: Aimbots are easy to get !

Post by WeedVulture »

wtf is this crap?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

DONE AND DONE...

MUUUHAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAAAAAAA! :twisted: evil laughing haxor :twisted:

take that
take that
take that

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

If I were you I would not click on those sites. Especially the one ending in .br Brazilians are tricky bastids... Anyway you might get a trojan downloading crap from there.
loving this clan run by morans!

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

What a retard...
No...

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Edited... don't post shit like this. Whether it's an aimbot or a link to some trojan/virus/warez... don't do it!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

My computer screen has a in imprint of Infected Toe's buttocks.

Is that the aimbot?

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

LOL! No, that's a lamebot!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Ummm.. lol... Jackal is gonna throw a fit about this thread.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

OMFG! This is what I was trying to warn against. I admit I didn’t do it in the best way and got side tracked by a discussion concerning a certain clan. That was my fault and distracted me from the intention of my post. For that I apologize. But back to the topic, yes there are lots of aimbots in the wild and it’s naive to assume they are not being used on your server currently. If you see someone jumping around like they are having an epileptic seizure, yet they are able to hit someone with amazing accuracy way across a map with the primary fire of a hit scan weapon like a shock rifle, that’s very questionable. Yeah sure, maybe a pro player could do that sometimes, but pro players don’t spend a lot of time in theses kind of servers. One interesting common thing all hackers say when they get called out is “It’s always the Noobs that can’t shoot that think I am hacking” or “I practice 6 hours a day, what do you expect” , lol! Yeah right, if you are that good you should be challenging Fatal1ty and make some serious coin. Not noob bashing. Actually, I think only the so called “noobs” might believe your lie.

Why haven’t the latest Anti TCC been put on this server yet? Just do that and help end this crap! Yes, it won’t kill every aimbot but it will reduce the flood of the ones out there. If only one player comes in once in awhile with a bot, that can be dealt with by good team work. If 3 or more come in, well that totally sucks!

To you botters out there, you are the lowest kind of scum and I am sure you try and cheat in everything in life. What are you trying to do, win the praise of a bunch of cartoon characters representing anonymous people that have no real value in your life?

Whatever! Hey what do I know, I am just a dumb blonde chick that likes to kill!

JACKAL
Dominating

Post by JACKAL »

Lots of worms & virus's are way more powerfull then
UT aimbots, easyer to control someone this way too!

please, so you can shoot better, pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Ummm.. lol... Jackal is gonna throw a fit about this thread.
I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.
-> John Gotti <-

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

KillahChick wrote:OMFG! This is what I was trying to warn against. I admit I didn’t do it in the best way and got side tracked by a discussion concerning a certain clan. That was my fault and distracted me from the intention of my post. For that I apologize. But back to the topic, yes there are lots of aimbots in the wild and it’s naive to assume they are not being used on your server currently. If you see someone jumping around like they are having an epileptic seizure, yet they are able to hit someone with amazing accuracy way across a map with the primary fire of a hit scan weapon like a shock rifle, that’s very questionable. Yeah sure, maybe a pro player could do that sometimes, but pro players don’t spend a lot of time in theses kind of servers. One interesting common thing all hackers say when they get called out is “It’s always the Noobs that can’t shoot that think I am hacking” or “I practice 6 hours a day, what do you expect” , lol! Yeah right, if you are that good you should be challenging Fatal1ty and make some serious coin. Not noob bashing. Actually, I think only the so called “noobs” might believe your lie.
Old [Æ]KC (or however the tag was) I presume. First let me state that it is quite frustrating for a player who had been around the game for so long to disappear and then rear her head back into the community simply to toss around cheat accusations. It's frustrating because someone who has been around as long as you should know what subjects have destroyed previous communities, which means you should know that the endless cheat conversations have previously ripped apart communities and killed the game a little more each time. Next, let me state that your post is intensely ignorant and I ask that you stop posting this nonsense as it is easy to get this community's paranoia to escalate.

I'm not saying there isn't a single aimbotter on the server, in fact, I know there is/was (not sure which) one on the server, but I'll not discuss that in the public as it will probably get me banned. You know what's different about me claiming someone to be an aimbotter as opposed to most of the other people here? I don't make a claim until I have proof. I didn't say anything about the person I caught until I had the proof I needed to back it up. Most of the others, however, make incessant accusations simply because they get killed by more than they kill a certain player.

Here is my point, making a public accusation against a player is stupid and naive and makes you look like a talentless waste of space. Not only does it make you look pathetic, but it tends to ruin the game for the accused player. The accused player then has to defend himself, which almost always turns in to him looking like an asshole because he has to explain how good he is. After he explains how good he is, people get pissed and commence chasing him all game long to test their skills against this player.

I don't care if someone shocks you five times in a row, it's not a justifiable sign of cheating. I don't care how many headshots someone gets on you in a game or in a row, it's not a justifiable sign of cheating. I don't care if someone kills you more than you kill them, even if it means they can't kill the other player at all, it's not a justifiable sign of cheating.

Seeing someone snap to a target also is not a justifiable sign of cheating because it happens often enough that someone turns around and sees a player and shoots them as they are turning. This looks like a snap to, but it is not. In fact, Gabriel of all people questioned a shot I made on him the other day in Bania. He went invisible and came after me at the top of the map. I heard him hit the jump pad, saw his invisible skin and made a jerk-reaction shot on him and it happened to be a headshot. Sorry, but that kind of thing happens.

Seeing someone snap to a target constantly, however, is a sign of cheating. Someone constantly hitting the edge of the hitbox is also a sign of cheating. Guess what, other than an anti-tcc kick, which also usually isn't due to someone cheating, those are about the only justifiable signs. Unless you see one of these two signs and have demo proof, keep your accusations to yourself and keep playing.

If you choose not to get better with the hitscan weapons, that is your own fault. Don't punish other players for their hard work.

The kinds of reasoning people use to justify their accusations never cease to amaze me. You believe that any player who doesn't cheat but is very good at this game would automatically challenge Fatality for tons of cash . . . god damn, why didn't I do that, I'd be so rich now. Oh wait, I guess you didn't consider that Fatality couldn't care less about players who wish to prove themselves against him in a dead game for large cash pots.

And stop it with calling people pros. Pros make money. No one in the CTC server is making money for playing, but there are people who made the attempt to get better at the game while the majority of the rest of the players did not. I guess instead of pro we should call those players practitioners.

I can't say that I'm sorry for the severity of this post, but I can say it's nothing personal against KC. I am simply tired of the accusations. I do know, though, that this post will in no way cause the accusations to taper off, the past has proven that. Every once in a while a person just needs to tell people with a destructive message to sit down, be quiet and share your toys.

For anyone who refuses to heed this advice, I suggest you visit http://www.shrek-detection.org for more advanced ways of accusing cheaters.
Last edited by -Id- iot on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

BulletWitch
Rocket spammer

Post by BulletWitch »

Yeah sure, maybe a pro player could do that sometimes, but pro players don’t spend a lot of time in theses kind of servers. One interesting common thing all hackers say when they get called out is “It’s always the Noobs that can’t shoot that think I am hacking” or “I practice 6 hours a day, what do you expect” , lol! Yeah right, if you are that good you should be challenging Fatal1ty and make some serious coin. Not noob bashing. Actually, I think only the so called “noobs” might believe your lie.
Been there done that. I played Fatal1ty, Toxiq, Fojji, LoSt-CaUzE, Ermac, and more. I am an x-pro Quake player. So your theory of pro's don't play in CTC VCTF is wrong ;) Pro's play where they want to. Bottom line is the only difference between a pro player and someone who isn't playing for money is competitiveness and possible greater skill level. Just because someone is better doesn't mean they are playing for money or are a pro. Nor does it mean that a pro player can only play in a specific server. We "pro" players like to have fun too ya know? Not all work and no play! Then again playing a game, being good at it, and seeing people bitch and moan about you making money to play a game is also funny. Considering getting paid to play a game is something that I am sure a lot of people that knock it would jump at the chance if they could. :D

You can make serious "coin" but Fatal1ty and most pro players practice 10+ hours a day 6 and even 7 days a week as it is their job... I like having some sort of real life outside of gaming myself. :)

acid

Post by acid »

yawn.

I've seen this tripe many times before and will see it again. This is useless. This is one of the rare cases where I condone deleting a thread. There is nothing of value in here. Next thread ->

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Acid must be a cheater. He is trying to hide threads that can lead to his being detected. Ban him immediately, I need no proof.