Is there any way i can pick the weapon I am given

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

MacLeod
Flak monkey

Is there any way i can pick the weapon I am given

Post by MacLeod »

You know when you use a certain weapon and once you run out of ammo the game gives you another weapon. Is there any way i can pick the weapon I am given

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Re: Is there any way i can pick the weapon I am given

Post by badasp »

You have to configure your weapon priorities. Go into settings, then weapons, and look for the list to the bottom left. There you can select your preferred weapon order. For instance, say your rocket launcher is highest on your list and the flak cannon is second. If you are using the rocket launcher and you run out of ammo, the game will automatically switch to the flak cannon. If you don't want to switch to the flak cannon from the rocket launcher, you can move another weapon to the second spot and move the flak down.

Here is partial example of my weapon order:

Ligthning Gun
Shock Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Flak Cannon
Rocket Launcher
Minigun
Link Gun
Assault Rifle
Shield

You can configure the weapon order any way you like. It is important to note that if I am using the lightning gun and run out of ammo but don't have a shock rifle, the game will then switch to the next highest on the list, which is the sniper rifle. All in all, configuring the weapon order is easy to do and will certainly accomplish what you are trying to do in this instance.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Oh cool! I learned something new. It's a good thing you guys are posting this stuff.

MacLeod
Flak monkey

Post by MacLeod »

I tryed it and it worked thanks