TAM Tapout

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

TAM Tapout

Post by ru_exp »

The alliance of Casus Belli \cb/: is open to TAM challenges from all. Feel free to get teams together and the matches will be played on the private server or as a back up on the KHz server.

3v3
4v4
5v5
6v6?

Should be fun :!: Come get some...

Binski
Shock jockey

Re: TAM Tapout

Post by Binski »

4v4 and 5v5 would be ideal. Fun scrimages anyone?

If you've never been to the KHz server, give it a try. There is some great competition there. As well as alot of Zound packs to download. The IP is 64.94.101.236:7777. Hosted by NuclearFallout in L.A.

Feel free to join the public TS as well.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

I am sure there are some Meh guys who will take you up on that.

We could also try using the Meh server if needed. I have noticed it has less unregistered shots than the CTC server. The KHZ server is west coast and may be difficult to get equal pings on.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

-Id- wrote: We could also try using the Meh server if needed. I have noticed it has less unregistered shots than the CTC server.

No...and no more suggestions from you. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Go sit in your corner demon seed!

Davinci

Post by Davinci »

-Id- wrote:The KHZ server is west coast and may be difficult to get equal pings on.
Since we have a fair share of west coast players, maybe we will alternate or something ? :)

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

-Id- wrote:I am sure there are some Meh guys who will take you up on that.

We could also try using the Meh server if needed. I have noticed it has less unregistered shots than the CTC server. The KHZ server is west coast and may be difficult to get equal pings on.
FAIL. Seriously. The CTC server is good enough.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Alternating servers would be okay by me. I will be letting Murderface head up our TAM dealings. I will point him to this thread.

Hirsch, why don't you go start a TAM server for us? Then after we play ten minutes of the first map, you can drop it and move on to something else. Sound like a plan?

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Whatever

Binski
Shock jockey

Post by Binski »

I offer the KHz server as an alternate. I play out of Canada. Lately, my routing at night gives me a horrible ping to Dallas.

Id, where is the meh server located?

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

It is in Dallas. I do not think my guys would have a problem alternating servers; it is only fair. Whether we use the Meh or the CTC or the KHZ or all three, I do not think it matters as long as we work it out to be as fair for everyone as possible.

We would still have to find out who on our team even wants to play TAM. I gave Murderface the link to this thread. He will probably reply tomorrow and get working on getting our team together for TAM.

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

tam yayayayayayayayaya

and im from the east coust so khz would hurt me ping wise but as long a we get games together im game if your game

Binski
Shock jockey

Post by Binski »

What is the IP to your server, Id? I'll give it a ping test.

Everyone interested in this should ping test all available servers. Maybe even post it up so come gametime we have a good idea of where would be most fair, instead of hopping from server to server - waiting 30 minutes before we actually start.

Besides the "TAM 5" maps (Under, Grendle, Camp, Rankin, Waisten?), which other maps would you like to be played? I enjoy the frantic, fast paced action of GardenOfStone. Pipeworks and Structured also work well for TAM.

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

Pipework <3 and don't you dare forget about Goose and Goliath :P

Binski
Shock jockey

Post by Binski »

Goose can be boring as hell. Especially when people just run and/or hide. Goliath is just way too big. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy those maps from time to time. Just not in scrimages.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Apparently Murderface has forgotten his password here. Once we get that fixed, he will reply to this thread.