umm yeah

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: umm yeah

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

That would be cool EJ. It is the least your brother can do for you. I would like to see you on here again so I can kick your ass... :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

we will both be around tonight, pm me the vent info.

thx

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

so ive pmed Jim twice wtf is going on??

lets get a little organized please!

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

so whats up

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

You sure are an impatient little fella. Calm down.. we are talking about it. The best thing you can do is just relax. This seems to be all we have been talking about for 3 or 4 days. From the way it looks you will prob be unbanned. Chill chill chill... :D

Fear
Shock jockey

Post by Fear »

I realize that my name, at the time, (VaginaJuice) offended them. :d classic....

{HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X
Flak monkey

Post by {HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X »

ROFL Fear i was crackin up too when i saw that...classic Papa! VaginaJuice!! lmao
{HOG}ºG-ÐÛBŸÅ

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

lol.... u know you like it... :D I always chose names that made people go.. WTF? heh heh

KatWoman
Shock jockey

Post by KatWoman »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Hawk or whatever your name is. I know you are angry. I understand ..........The moral of this story is:

Don't be a douchebag. THE END
PRICELESS!
smurfy

NinjaX53

Post by NinjaX53 »

Beltamaxx wrote:Mr Hawk, after several bans, you have to stop blaming everyone but yourself. It's your conduct that always gets you banned, not your 1337 skill level. It's true, I am proud to be friends with Admins & noobs, but, I can not control their opinions of you, only you can.

I really wish players like you would drop your 1337 attitude and stop noob bashing. Maybe balancing teams and teaching some noobs a few trick would help your ban problems.

I've played with many great players and you are 1 of the best I've ever seen in UT, but, IMHO, to be truly great, you need to learn about class & sportsmanship.
says the guy who gets on mic to tell someone they are DMing and what a loser they are...

Right.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

That is because you were DMing in a VCTF server.. um, you are a loser. We would much rather you go play a game that you don't think is dead and be an asshole elsewhere.

Peace,
PapaSmurf

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

NinjaX
says the guy who gets on mic to tell someone they are DMing and what a loser they are...
First, for those of you that don't know, NinjaX (aka GameIsDead) is a true UT legend. Leading K1 up every ladder possible in 2k4 and owning all of them, arguably the greatest team in UT2004.

What I said, to everyone, not just you "guys this isn't TAM it's VCTF" reason being, Vapor pushed all your manta's to our side (on Wingmen-mini) and we were laughing the last 5 minutes about it, because you guys didn't notice or care.

Then you replied "I stopped 90% of your manta runs", I said "well that makes you the scoring leader and the loser", because we won 2-0. Don't take it so serious, we fool around a lot here, the collection of manta's should have told you that.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

omg, is NinjaX sick of UT3 and come back to UT2004?

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

So...does this mean we won't be having as much fun like we did last night? I personally never had issue with ninja - thought we always got along. He kicks ass - and thought he moved on - but that was almost 2 years ago before i left UT.

BTW had a FRIGGIN blast last night on the servers - was up till like 2 am or something? Heard no negative talk on any team I was on - was a lot of goofing around and fun and papasmurf is a crazy sob :P <3

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

You are awesome Wardad. This certainly doesn't mean that nights of fun will be over. It just means that ninja may have to change his gameplay if he wants our friendly players to welcome him in. We certainly don't want to get ban happy here at CTC, but there are those that are only in it to ruin it for others. Help us kick some of the jerkoffs out on the street where they belong.

Thanks to everybody that makes this server great.

--

I am really not sure what this thread turned into. I am thinking new threads will be born.. OK GO.
This thread is locked.