I played some BR

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

I played some BR

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

and I liked it. Needless to say, first time in a long time playing on the server and whining ensued. Geez.

Thanks Slacker for hanging out with Jim and I for some BR goodness. UT, still such a good game!

All hail the Beef!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Re: I played some BR

Post by WeedVulture »

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Yeah good games guys, I was wondering who the "it's poking out" guy was, I guess my question has been answered.

I'm not sure who edge is but he seems to always have something to whine about, and Galgore is just constantly grumpy I wouldn't mind him.

There is a dedicated BR server called CrazyUncleBobs Midwest that has a group of 10-20 regulars that still play on various weeknights for a couple hours. BR is great but its more fun when you have a couple teammates that aren't bots so you can get some passes in. I've tried voting for BR during CTC's peak hours but the server clears out and nobody will join when a br map is playing :(

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Jim and I used to play there quite a bit back in the day. In fact, one of my BR maps, AP-Arena, was named for Adirondack Pete. That is cool to know that folks are still there. I have to make it there to say Hello for sure.

Good seeing you Slack, always a class act.

All hail the Beef!