Drama

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

NinjaX53

Drama

Post by NinjaX53 »

For anyone who gives a crap, or wants the truth.

I started playing a few nights ago and took on the name "GameIsDead", and sat my little tush inside the server and played the game. I didnt say a word to anyone. Not until a few either CTC members or Beltamax/Bonus did I even speak or care to converse with players within the server.

So unless this issue is about the alias I took on, which of course it isnt unless this place/server is ran by nazis, then we can discuss why admins on the server decided to:

1, instigate drama. Yes, im calling you out. Because of my alias, several of you got on mic and started telling me to leave the game, and go do "something better". Again I didnt say a word, just MY FREAKING NAME in the game got some people butt hurt.

2, Criticize how I played the game. Last night before I get kicked. I played 1 map, and mostly sat on defense on foot shooting and killing anything that came close, I stopped several flag caps. At some point I mustve frustrated Belta and BONUS because both got on the mic and started talking shit about I wasnt helping my own team(they were on enemy team and leading by 2) and I was "DMing", so until that point I didnt say 1 word to them. So of course I chime in and tell them I stopped 90% of the caps, and I wasnt really trying to win(play offense), just PLAYING the game. Didnt realize there were rules to how I should play the game.

So after some back and forth mostly simple insults, I just get kicked. 4v4 in the server late at night, and because of my name, and the way I played the game it was deserving of a kick. Whatever, its your server, but there are plenty of reasons to kick me other then those.

So I offer some advice, if a person joins your server with the name "GameIsDead", why not ask them which game they are speaking of, because in all honesty it was referring to UT3, but hey you guys were on a roll what was I to do with a bunch of smack talkers going at me. I was invited by a friend to play at that server saying it was where the community played nowadays, and thus this is what I am met with.

I dont paint you guys with the same brush that an asshat move Belta (assuming he had the admin to kick me last night) pulled on me, nor do I care to keep arguing. But again, if this is the "friendly" community who wants players(GOOD ones) to come play in their server, then cut the shit, and stop being babies when somebody plays differently then you do.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: Drama

Post by WarDad71 »

To be totally honest - when I saw the name I took it as a joke in a good way...really. "gameisdead" but the server is full :D Never even crossed my mind as a negative. I must have left before some crap went down about it :?

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

1. I was talking to the whole team, not just you, but, you were the only one that took it personal.

2. NinjaX
I dont paint you guys with the same brush that an asshat move Belta (assuming he had the admin to kick me last night) pulled on me
Again you assume I'm after you, NO, I am not & No, I didn't kick you, I'm NOT Admin.

BONUS
Killing Spree

Post by BONUS »

Alright guys I got this one, Its important you guys know. Im gonna first say, TO ME, this guy is just whining. I know Im one of the people he is referring to and this is why: everytime he plays he focuses on killing, NOTHING ELSE, but killing, hey thats cool.......BUUUUUUUT I was TEASING him for doing that, I made comments like "hey theres flags in this type you know" and stuff like that, but more in a teasing/joking manner, I did it at least 2 different games saying stuff like that. Oh yeah and BTW just so EVERYONE knows, Game, If it was belta, papa, papas mom, I dont care, I would have made the EXACT SAME comments to them, in fact I have, I always joke on the DM players whenever they are part of the team that loses, and hell you could be killing the flag carrier, I seen you do that a few times, so you are helping the team Ill never deny that, but again......it was TEASING, I really think the last few times you took it too personal. Its all good, I enjoy playing along side with you and I think your an awesome player, I wish I had half the percentage of your accuracy in all honesty. If it bothers you that much, then fine I wont mention it anymore.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Nope, I kicked you. And if you recall I was on your team. It was me and me alone. As I stated you have not been banned. You were kicked as a warning. We don't kick people often and banning is hardly ever used. Try to align yourself with the players currently in the game so we can all have a good time. I, for one, am not up for any drama and I will be a little more of a prick next time. Just come in to have fun and help others have fun. Fighting and arguing is stupid and should not be tolerated, although we do a little too much.

I believe you forgot to mention the shit you said about Belta. To be honest that was my breaking point. I didn't really have a problem up until then. Belta is not an admin, but he is well respected here. I know Belta doesn't need me to fight any battles for him, but I will end them before they begin.

Now let's play and have some fun!

Peace,
PapaSmurf
You just got knocked the smurf out!