Has he turned good or was it a doppelganger?

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Has he turned good or was it a doppelganger?

Post by Variasaber »

Sup folks.
No one wants to talk about FAILSAUCE again I am sure.
However, I was just confused on something. Last night, I was playing on the server and saw that FAILSAUCE was on. Having seen previous discussions of him, that set off some alarms in my head, but during the match there didn't seem to be any evidence of hax, server crashes, other forms of cheating or pissing off the players, and people were being friendly to him. In fact, he seemed fairly friendly too and played nice as far as I can tell. Hell, at one point he even switched teams to balance things out, and not even I do that.

So, I thought I should confirm, was that the same infamous FAILSAUCE that supposedly caused a lot of trouble in CTC's past, now apparently taking the same path Amazon did, or was that someone using the name for shits 'n giggles?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: Has he turned good or was it a doppelganger?

Post by Beltamaxx »

Same jerk, he's just preparing for the end, but he's still the same A-Hole. Before he hacked CTC's server and knocked it offline, he had 6 months of causing headaches for Admins. I personally talk to about 10 people he harassed, half of them left our community. Last but not least, Dec 18 he seen that DD had a full server, came in, hacked us, and made it clear he was going to hack us all of Christmas week. I locked the server and laughed my ass off at him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7yrs playing UT I've never met a narcissist so twisted as this A-hole, not even in real life.

At the moment he's acting nice especially to people that have DD's password. He even told someone to say hello to me... :lol: Make no mistake, FAILURE will never ever be welcomed on our server, that goes for any other sympathetic Turtles as well. Sounds a bit extreme, but we have created a safe and fun place to play, and I will NOT do anything to jeopardize that.

For those of you that haven't visited us, It's the Most fun I've ever had playing UT, NO noob bashing, No 5-0 games and No babysitting. We welcome noobs, teach noobs and constantly balance teams. I'm proud to say it's a JERK free zone. Literally we have peeps bringing family members to play, kids as young as 4 and 5 play almost everyday (without parents). I didn't anticipate friends bringing their kids and family, but they have, and for this reason, we will do our best to keep FAILURE and anyone close to him OUT.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

But I like turtles :cry:

That's an impressive policy. Well done standing up for your clan and your server, and I pity anyone who stands in your way
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

And 90% of the time when I play there it's mostly Tam or Freon or which now is called ICEMAN...LOL
It is perty fun to play there and when u need a brake from VCTF or from people that just don't care about team playing or others.
I don't feel that it is dividing the community because every time I jump on the CTC server is perty full or it's realy late at night and CTC server has very few peeps on anyways.
But it's no different the trying another game out, but instead it's a different atmospher, gametype and all friends. It's Especialy nice for peeps who have crappy PC's and can't play other games.... :mrgreen: Or just stop in play a few and chit chat before going to bed.

Me, I just like to GOO on Tigggs........ :mrgreen:
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Don't take offense, but was hoping this issue was dead...let's not stir up any new shizz among friends and just stfu and play as Flak likes to say. :D

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WarDad71 wrote:Image
Don't take offense, but was hoping this issue was dead...let's not stir up any new shizz among friends and just stfu and play as Flak likes to say. :D
Agreed.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

b.snow?

I liked snow, even tho he was a douche. He'd join in on my shenanigans.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

99% sure Varia is a troll. 99%...
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

I agree with all of you (except Ghosted); I didn't want to start the same issue again, given the cheesy drama that started, I was just questioning it since FAILSAUCE didn't seem bad at all when I encountered him.

It's been resolved now though, I understand what he was doing the other night thanks to Belta. In fact, is there a way I can lock the thread to prevent it from turning into the other FAIL threads?

Lastly, what does TAM stand for?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Variasaber wrote:I agree with all of you (except Ghosted); I didn't want to start the same issue again, given the cheesy drama that started, I was just questioning it since FAILSAUCE didn't seem bad at all when I encountered him.

It's been resolved now though, I understand what he was doing the other night thanks to Belta. In fact, is there a way I can lock the thread to prevent it from turning into the other FAIL threads?

Lastly, what does TAM stand for?
TAM = Team Arena Master

And Done Thread Lock.
Next time maybe just PM someone if you have a question that could start a flame war.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

So what do you do in TAM? Is it one of those everybody-gets-one-life, eliminate-the-enemy-team type games?

And if the thread is locked, how am I still posting?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Why don't you try it and find out.
And I was just waiting for you to post again then lock it down. :mrgreen: