Yo

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Taz
Shock jockey

Re: Yo

Post by Taz »

O allos there info!! will be good to see a bunch of old friends.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

ZOMG Info! /me runs...

:P

Good to see everyone.

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

had a good time playin with you two and the eagles (well hawk) but we have to do this more ofter. But we need to be on the same team so i can talk to yall! :)
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

I have to get my crap fixed - not sure if its .ini settings or what but I was jerking all over the place last night. I would randomly freeze frame and things ran pretty much like being in jello sometimes. I hopped in a raptor once in action city...screen froze up and 8 seconds later was plastered against the top of the map. I stayed on because was having fun messing with everyone...hope I can figure out the problem so I can blame crappy game play on my lack of skills instead of P/L or an unseen force :P

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

WarDad71 wrote:I have to get my crap fixed - not sure if its .ini settings or what but I was jerking all over the place last night. I would randomly freeze frame and things ran pretty much like being in jello sometimes. I hopped in a raptor once in action city...screen froze up and 8 seconds later was plastered against the top of the map. I stayed on because was having fun messing with everyone...hope I can figure out the problem so I can blame crappy game play on my lack of skills instead of P/L or an unseen force :P

maybe reinstall?