People derailing threads

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

People derailing threads

Post by v0idNull »

Some people have started thinking it's a good idea to start talking about something completely different than the original topic or thread subject. Let me tell you... it is NOT!.

To me this is what your post looks like:

Keep this in mind for these forums and any other forums you visit. It is common internet etiquette. Thank you.
loving this clan run by morans!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Re: People derailing threads

Post by Ghosted »

I like unicorns :mrgreen:
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ghosted wrote:I like unicorns :mrgreen:

ditto ROFL

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Man - back in the 80s I had a Kawasaki dirt bike and a Honda 4 wheeler. A few weeks later, we went fishing. That's when I knew the furnace would be in for a rough ride.

(I already apologized about derailing the lil sin welcome thread - shoulda PMd ID - my bad)

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

on a very related note:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wdmSL2-Ock&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wdmSL2-Ock&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
loving this clan run by morans!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

will be having nightmares tonight...

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

WarDad71 wrote:will be having nightmares tonight...
hahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kilgore_Trout
Goo sniper

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

On very thin ice

great mix!

edarem is a playa!

All hail the Beef!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

v0idNull wrote:Some people have started thinking it's a good idea to start talking about something completely different than the original topic or thread subject. Let me tell you... it is NOT!.

Keep this in mind for these forums and any other forums you visit. It is common internet etiquette. Thank you.

Speaking of above.. What color shoes look best with dark jeans? I mean.. when I wear dress shirts I typically go with brown or black.. But sometimes I like to go a little more casual and go with some white tennis shoes.. Hmmm, I just can't decide.

On a similar note.. shaved or unshaved? Ok, so here is the deal. I goto the gym pretty much every night. Yes yes.. I go there for the ladies, but the side effect is being in good shape.. so I'll take it. So i'm not a really hairy dude, but I see some of these guys that shave all their arm and leg hair.. I guess it accentuates the muscles, but I never thought a girl would find that attractive.. Wouldn't someone assume the guy is just wanting to bump uglies with another well shaven dude? Totally not what i would be going for.. The only reason why I bring this up is that there are a few girls that are at least 9s that are always flirting it up with these dudes. Hmmm.. well it makes yah wonder anyway. It totally makes me thing about Charlie the unicorn.. those are the funniest stupid videos ever.. you gotta check it out.

http://www.filmcow.com/charlietheunicorn.html

It's almost as funny as Void trying to teach etiquette.. ROFL..
You just got knocked the smurf out!

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Yes...
Last edited by MikeFiend on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

MikeFiend wrote:
v0idNull wrote:Some people have started thinking it's a good idea to start talking about something completely different than the original topic or thread subject. Let me tell you... it is NOT!.

I REALLY like roller coasters! I like the part when it goes WAY UP HIGH, and then comes back down again. I also like pizza, 'cause pizza is good. Pizza is good because it has pepperoni on it. Pizza is good because it has sauce on it. Pizza is good because it has cheese on it. Pizza is good because it has toppings on it. I like pizza. Eating pizza is my favorite thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I love eating pizza, but I don't like riding roller coasters and eating pizza at the same time...that is bad. One time, I gave my dad a haircut and he didn't like it. So he made me hang up-side-down from a swing-bar attached to our dining room door-frame by my legs and kicked my face in up around the back side of my ass a good couple of times. He felt bad afterwards and we ordered pizza. Dad says I still can't work the flobee machine the right way.

Totally.. my favorite kind of pizza..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCCkfjP ... re=related

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Shit, how can you erase the quotes?

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

just edit your post and remove the quote tags...

You can always buy new sneakers.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Oh.. right. Speaking of which..