This is for Dubya's sister...

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

This is for Dubya's sister...

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2v-AkSj260&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2v-AkSj260&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So whatta ya say baby?
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: This is for Dubya's sister...

Post by Mr Bean »

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sorry Dub... I couldn't hold it in :oops:

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Here ya go Papa. This one's for you ya big Mormon...
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LM_870E_umY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LM_870E_umY&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Keep in mind Papa posted this completely sober. This is serious stuff.
loving this clan run by morans!

bradly-james

Post by bradly-james »

That is awesome!! Don't worry smurph! You're not the only mormon in utah!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

bradly-james wrote:
That is awesome!! Don't worry smurph! You're not the only mormon in utah!
I thought Utah was *only* mormons. I heard the government put them all there, so they couldn't infect the rest of us.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Ghosted wrote:
bradly-james wrote:
That is awesome!! Don't worry smurph! You're not the only Mormon in utah!
I thought Utah was *only* Mormons. I heard the government put them all there, so they couldn't infect the rest of us.
It's true, and they put all the liberal atheists in Seattle so they wouldn't feed on the good spirit of the rest of the world. It's too bad Al Gore invented the internet. Atheism was contained in Seattle until the internet was created. Now, many people around the globe have been bitten and turned into atheist zombies.. Don't worry though. With the help of the us government, religious entities from around the world are working on a new containment strategy. We are currently building a community on the planet formerly known as Pluto for safe keeping of all the non-believers. There, all atheists can spew their ignorant beliefs to one another without risk of infecting innocents around them.. Don't worry though Ghosted, we already built a Starbucks there. You will be right at home..... :D

And yes, it is true... Utah has a few people that aren't Mormon here, but we keep them locked under the Capitol and people pay money to go there and poke them with sticks... Granted, there are less of em than before, but we take what we can get. Crazy non-Mormons, they can't take a poking for the life of em'.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. --Voltaire

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Rofl! You took the bait. Actually I've really liked *most* mormons I've met. I actually had a bunch of friends in a mormon family that I hung out with pretty often when I was younger. Great family values, super happy, lot's of board games, etc. I have no problem with that or people who believe in god in an abstract sense.

That said, it gives me an easy vector from which to fuck with you. I'm not going to get into why I fuck with you, but suffice it to say you started it ;) I actually thought about it a bit and I think I'll just mute you from now on. That way maybe I can play on the private server with my friends without all that mormon negativity you spew at me :lol:

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Shun The Non Believer, Shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Ghosted wrote:Rofl! You took the bait. Actually I've really liked *most* mormons I've met. I actually had a bunch of friends in a mormon family that I hung out with pretty often when I was younger. Great family values, super happy, lot's of board games, etc. I have no problem with that or people who believe in god in an abstract sense.

That said, it gives me an easy vector from which to fuck with you. I'm not going to get into why I fuck with you, but suffice it to say you started it ;) I actually thought about it a bit and I think I'll just mute you from now on. That way maybe I can play on the private server with my friends without all that mormon negativity you spew at me :lol:

I gotta take your bait sometimes Ghosted.. I always feel bad when people ignore you all the time.. You know I love you.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. --Voltaire

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:You know I love you.
Lies make baby Jesus cry - Rod (the simpsons)

How's about this. We go back to talking about Dubya's sister. You can keep hating on me and smirking your dorky little smirk for whatever reason. I'll keep you muted negating the need to tell you to stfu. I'm really sick of all the forum drama at this point (actually I was sick of it a while ago).

Btw, Dubya, one nice thing I've noticed about guys with hot sisters, is that they usually end up with hot girlfriends (I think because then they know how some hot girls think). Grats man, you're set ;)

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Ghosted wrote:
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:You know I love you.
Lies make baby Jesus cry - Rod (the simpsons)

How's about this. We go back to talking about Dubya's sister. You can keep hating on me and smirking your dorky little smirk for whatever reason. I'll keep you muted negating the need to tell you to stfu. I'm really sick of all the forum drama at this point (actually I was sick of it a while ago).

Btw, Dubya, one nice thing I've noticed about guys with hot sisters, is that they usually end up with hot girlfriends (I think because then they know how some hot girls think). Grats man, you're set ;)

See, with me.. the drama is fake. I will never really fight over the internet. I mean, what would that actually accomplish.. I am an MMA fighter after all... you better be able to backup that shit your talkin... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yah, I wanna do naughty things with your sisters Dubya..

Schismfear
Shock jockey

Post by Schismfear »

This guy is hilarious!! Jon Lajoie rocks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Mr Bean wrote:Here ya go Papa. This one's for you ya big Mormon...
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LM_870E_umY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LM_870E_umY&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Thats weird, i thought all mormons personalities were somewhere between upbeat and overjoyed.

Papa...........explain this please.

bradly-james

Post by bradly-james »

Ghosted wrote:
Rofl! You took the bait. Actually I've really liked *most* mormons I've met. I actually had a bunch of friends in a mormon family that I hung out with pretty often when I was younger. Great family values, super happy, lot's of board games, etc. I have no problem with that or people who believe in god in an abstract sense.

That said, it gives me an easy vector from which to fuck with you. I'm not going to get into why I fuck with you, but suffice it to say you started it I actually thought about it a bit and I think I'll just mute you from now on. That way maybe I can play on the private server with my friends without all that mormon negativity you spew at me
Sounds about right.. I've actually really liked *most* non-mormons i've met... heheheheh

Ghosted I have 2 friends I would like you to meet... I will send 'em over to your house... heheh