sup3rman

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Re: sup3rman

Post by Ghosted »

-Id- wrote:Christ, yet another incompetent, stream-of-consciousness poster.
sup3rman wrote:and when you find proof or something then you can let me know.
Very bad wording right there, Super.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

sup3rman wrote:i was stating that so you knew i didnt hack. trust me i am not that good and you can ask other players around as matter a fact i was playing in the server taminator and this guy pslams something said dang superman still not good since i was off for a year. but i was just stating that to let you know i well not bring bad habits to all you or me. i guess the only way tp assure you that i dont hack is by playing with me and learning who i am. and when you find proof or something then you can let me know. well hope you understand me. thanks. hope to game with you soon. and is this what you do all the people that try to join? i dont hack and i said that so you understand that i am not here to bring bad stuff. but if you dont want to see who i am and how i play then theres no need to say anything else.

we never ever think anyone hacks until they prove them selfs and give them selfs away, i would never think this unless its brought up, and you dimed out the others as well stating they hacked and thats so unkool, its like you wanted us to think they are all the bad guys and you couldn't handle being around all those bad people?"

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

i know superman, he doesnt cheat... He used to hang with the XCG guys and play TAM, i never thought of him as a hacker but then again i was really good back then.

just thought id drop in, and stick up for the kid.
only time will tell

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

i saw him hacking...ban

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

tape` wrote:i know superman, he doesnt cheat... He used to hang with the XCG guys and play TAM, i never thought of him as a hacker but then again i was really good back then.

just thought id drop in, and stick up for the kid.

Ban tape` for just dropping and not bringing any special brownies or any other good munchies.

Ban him to hell!!!!!

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Dont worry Superman. This a very heated subject. :wink:
Your just caught up in some displaced anger. About
hacks, and hackers. :mrgreen:
People trying to catch them weed them out etc....

Just join us in the game when you can you'll see
some sort of schedule forming of when we're on.
Mostly weekends, Sunday nights, we try and practice.
Got your back!~ :D
~Alyson~ aka <{CTC}>Tiggrrrr^^^^

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

hi everybody my name is kronx. I've come to play And have fun... i don't hack tho and those guys hate me because they hack and they tried to get me to hack but i refused to so they are smearing my good name but i don't hack and i also need to mention that i don't hack and oh did i mention that i don't hack but that 1 clan hacks and they triple dog dared me to hack But i refused so they kicked me out the clan cuz i dont hack and they do but i totally don't hack guys and if u play with me and you'll get to know me you'll know that i don't hack and i also need to let you know that i don't hack but did i mention that i don't hack but i want to introduce myself because i will be coming here to play but listen i don't hack
edit- oh guys i think i forgot to mention that i don't hack but the only way you'll know is by playing with me and getting to know me and then you'll see that i don't hack because i don't hack
Last edited by kronx on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Kronx wins this thread.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

kronx wrote:hi everybody my name is kronx. I've come to play And have fun... i don't hack tho and those guys hate me because they hack and they tried to get me to hack but i refused to so they are smearing my good name but i don't hack and i also need to mention that i don't hack and oh did i mention that i don't hack but that 1 clan hacks and they triple dog dared me to hack But i refused so they kicked me out the clan cuz i dont hack and they do but i totally don't hack guys and if u play with me and you'll get to know me you'll know that i don't hack and i also need to let you know that i don't hack but did i mention that i don't hack but i want to introduce myself because i will be coming here to play but listen i don't hack
edit- oh guys i think i forgot to mention that i don't hack but the only way you'll know is by playing with me and getting to know me and then you'll see that i don't hack because i don't hack
I would like to attest that kronx has never spoken to me about him hacking nor has he ever taught me to talk about him teaching me to hack talk. We were kicked off a hack server because we don't hack.

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

my cat hacked up a fir ball once :shock: hairy animals...........

BioShock
Rocket spammer

Post by BioShock »

Hi guys so my buddy prism told me superman joined this site and started talking crap about me and my clan,
So i thought i would come and defend myself then i read these funny ass post's.

First off i would like to say to the ctc clan very nice setup i like the site and hopefully both of our clans could play together sometime.
and badasp i feel bad cause i dont know you but you know me also thank you for defending me.

Alittle about myself im 18, i live in Florida and i have been playing this game for almost 6 years now i have never hacked nor do i feel the need to, i catch hackers to make this community a better place right now i have caught 38 hackers which you can check out on my site. http://www.exiled4lyfe.com (sorry this is not meant to advertise or promote my site so if the owner of the site doesn't like it please take out the link) as for superman he was in exiled and he left/ we somewhat kicked him for reasons that do not need to be shared in public. But cris for you to do this to me is foul.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good night.

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

BioShock wrote:Hi guys so my buddy prism told me superman joined this site and started talking crap about me and my clan,

First off i would like to say to the ctc clan very nice setup i like the site and hopefully both of our clans could play together sometime.
and badasp i feel bad cause i dont know you but you know me also thank you for defending me.

Alittle about myself im 18, i live in Florida and i have been playing this game for almost 6 years now i have never hacked nor do i feel the need to, i catch hackers to make this community a better place right now i have caught 38 hackers which you can check out on my site. http://www.exiled4lyfe.com (sorry this is not meant to advertise or promote my site so if the owner of the site doesn't like it please take out the link) as for superman he was in exiled and he left/ we somewhat kicked him for reasons that do not need to be shared in public. But cris for you to do this to me is foul.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good night.

Very Professional...

I don't know who to believe here, but since BioShock is a buddy of Id/Prism, he must be gay! :mrgreen:
No...

BioShock
Rocket spammer

Post by BioShock »

lol dubya too funny

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

[quote="BioShock"]Hi guys so my buddy prism told me superman joined this site and started talking crap about me and my clan,

its all good Bio (like ur name) atleast from my part i dont take sides until the truth has been said if it doesnt weight out, time will always fail for a cheater and its sucks for them when they have built up a reputation only to have it kicked to the curb then goes the respect and integrity so a cheater never wins in the long run .

Im checking out sup3erman and i know a few others are doing the same thing, i just reg with your site and i was chking out the cheaters, all i can say is WOW amazing and good job! i see a known player on our server that has been banned from your site due to hacking, hhmmmmmmm... wonderfing if our admin has caught this? if not, chk out the raspberry admin he has fallin to the darkside!

anyway nice site you have, hope to see you in game some time :D

BioShock
Rocket spammer

Post by BioShock »

Ty sin come in my vent sometime its on the homepage of our site.