sup3rman

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

BioShock
Rocket spammer

Re: sup3rman

Post by BioShock »

Link gun trains are uber amazing like if 2 people are linking me i can kill somone in 1 second flat.

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

$lacker wrote:this thread is now about link gun trains on csdust
This thread is now this.
http://shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

MLK wrote:
$lacker wrote:this thread is now about link gun trains on csdust
This thread is now this.
http://shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

Okay...that was funny.

Nice find...where do you guys get this stuff.

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

mlk your funny :lol:

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

MLK ftw....that was awesome
No...

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

BioShock wrote:Link gun trains are uber amazing like if 2 people are linking me i can kill somone in 1 second flat.
i had a couple times where i got holy shit kills with 4+ people linking me and me grabbing a double damage on dust... people just never saw the beauty of that map like i did :p

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

ru_exp wrote:Nice find...where do you guys get this stuff.
http://www.reddit.com
http://www.digg.com
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Which pussy coughed up the hairball Sin? :lol:
JOKE!!!!
~Aly~ aka <{CTC}>Tiggrrrr^^^^

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

just want to inform everyone, Jett and I are gonna make Libra babies.. When will you be here Jett ?
only time will tell

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

:lol:

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

lil Sin wrote::lol:
no LOLing get your ass over here
only time will tell

sup3rman

Post by sup3rman »

lol i guess this clan was bad idea but ok then thanks anyways. and ya bio thanks for coming on here. i was just looking for a clan for fun. i wasnt intending to leave yours, you and i were like best buds. and the only reason i am on here and then off for a long time is cuz i have a life and its hard to play with a life that i have, gaming is like my thing to get away from my life. you know me bio and for what it was worth i loved your clan but for some of the players that were in there made the clan bad to my opinion and i know you can say the same. and its just cuz they in your clan you wont admit that some of the players hack but whatever i am done with the hacking bs. its funny how you look for a clan and introduce your self from your own words and then get rejected cuz i worded it as i did. you should look at how i was meaning and how i wanted to join something that i believe would of been fun to do. but thanks anyways.

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

sup3rman wrote:lol i guess this clan was bad idea but ok then thanks anyways. and ya bio thanks for coming on here. i was just looking for a clan for fun. i wasnt intending to leave yours, you and i were like best buds. and the only reason i am on here and then off for a long time is cuz i have a life and its hard to play with a life that i have, gaming is like my thing to get away from my life. you know me bio and for what it was worth i loved your clan but for some of the players that were in there made the clan bad to my opinion and i know you can say the same. and its just cuz they in your clan you wont admit that some of the players hack but whatever i am done with the hacking bs. its funny how you look for a clan and introduce your self from your own words and then get rejected cuz i worded it as i did. you should look at how i was meaning and how i wanted to join something that i believe would of been fun to do. but thanks anyways.
but you don't hack right? some of exiled do but you don't right? and they won't admit it but you don't hack right ? cuz they hack. but sup3rman doesn't hack huh. and they kicked him out of exiled cause they dared you to hack but you refused so they kicked you out cause you don't hack but they hack cause they hack but sup3rman doen't hack because hacking isn't what sup3rman does cause that's hacking and did you know he doesn't hack cause they won't admit their players hack but whatever he's done with the hacking BS... cause hacking he does not!

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Doesn't realy matter if you do or don't, we don't realy know ya
for you to get in we like to know the person for awhile before anyone joins.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

lmao kronx, stop it... please stop, aw man my side hurts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: