sup3rman

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

sup3rman

sup3rman

Post by sup3rman »

hey everybody. my name is sup3rman in ut. real name is cris. i was looking to join a clan so i get to know people. this clan looks like a pretty good clan with cool people =) i have been playing ut for a while. my 2 mods r tam and ctf. but im an all around player. i never hack. never cheat in any way. i love to get to know others. i use to b in the clan exiled with bioshock. but it didnt work and half of them hack. well thanks for the interest. hope to chat and game with u all. take care

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Re: sup3rman

Post by lil Sin »

Hello Sup3rman! welcome to CTC Forum Admin is Jim,Sal,and Smurfman, if you need anything we all would be happy to help out :D have fun see yaz ingame :D

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Hey sup3rman :D Welcome! It's nice to have someone new here.

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Welcome, please join and play more.
Get to know us, and perhaps you can join.
Im looking forward to meeting you.

~Alyson~ aka <{CTC}>Tiggrrrr^^^^

Harry_Potter
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Harry_Potter »

Welcome sup3rman, welcome to Hogwarts School of Cheats and Hacks, nah jk, hope to see you around and hope you don't bring any bad habits from those guys.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Yeah come play with us so we can get to know one and another, YOu can play on
public server VCTF and also on the Private Server PW: is ctc on there we play
Tam,Freon, and Carball and even other mods from time to time Like BR,ons,ctf
but more of Tam and Carball we play the most there.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

Hi Sup3r -] , good to see . Is Bio still playn ? Welcome to the server glhf !

sup3rman

Post by sup3rman »

hey guys and gals =) thanks for the welcome feel at home already =) thanks everybody!

ya bio still plays every now and then..he has school and stuff so thats why he isnt on much and trust me i wont bring anything bad from them to you guys. they didnt like me cuz the were trying to get me to hack with them but i said no way so thats reasons why i stopped playing with them.

and ya i well be on and playing, i play mostly at nights but i dont know when you all play. well nice to meet you guys and hopefully join the wonderful clan. =) see yaz in game

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Welcome sup3rman. We are pleased to have you here at CTC. Please contact General Shrek. He is our outside CTC representative. He is very kind and professional. I am sure he would love to show you the ropes..

Later,
PapaSmurf
You just got knocked the smurf out!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Welcome sup3rman. We are pleased to have you here at CTC. Please contact General Shrek. He is our outside CTC representative. He is very kind and professional. I am sure he would love to show you the ropes..

Later,
PapaSmurf

wtf. he said he doesnt want to hack, and shrek is the biggest hacker of all time! papasmurf fail...

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

I find it rather unusual that you would make such effort to state you don't hack or never hacked in your introduction. Why mention these things unless there is a need to? Your accusations of Bioshock and the Exiled clan as hackers are also highly implausible. Both are highly respected in the TAM community and catch more hackers than anyone else: http://exiled4lyfe.com/modules.php?name ... forum&f=13. They have even caught hackers on their server that still play here at CTC, such as this one (scroll down to see alias): http://exiled4lyfe.com/modules.php?name ... opic&t=109.

Your story simply doesn't add up and needs further explanation. For now it seems like a story from someone who is disgruntled for being caught cheating himself and is attempting to sully the name of those who caught him. Of course I have no evidence to prove this, so it may be as implausible as the accusations you levied in your intro. :D

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

badasp wrote:I find it rather unusual that you would make such effort to state you don't hack or never hacked in your introduction. Why mention these things unless there is a need to? Your accusations of Bioshock and the Exiled clan as hackers are also highly implausible. Both are highly respected in the TAM community and catch more hackers than anyone else: http://exiled4lyfe.com/modules.php?name ... forum&f=13. They have even caught hackers on their server that still play here at CTC, such as this one (scroll down to see alias): http://exiled4lyfe.com/modules.php?name ... opic&t=109.

Your story simply doesn't add up and needs further explanation. For now it seems like a story from someone who is disgruntled for being caught cheating himself and is attempting to sully the name of those who caught him. Of course I have no evidence to prove this, so it may be as implausible as the accusations you levied in your intro. :D

To be honest i so was wondering kinda the same thing, i swear my gut feelings never fail me, and after reading the master himself, i feel better knowing someone as elite as Bad has made this statement and has followed up on it! Bad you da man :D

i found it odd he would state in his introduction to knew people who dont hack! :shock:

im so wondering if its firecracker or someone just like him :shock:

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ok but...

sup3rman

Post by sup3rman »

i was stating that so you knew i didnt hack. trust me i am not that good and you can ask other players around as matter a fact i was playing in the server taminator and this guy pslams something said dang superman still not good since i was off for a year. but i was just stating that to let you know i well not bring bad habits to all you or me. i guess the only way tp assure you that i dont hack is by playing with me and learning who i am. and when you find proof or something then you can let me know. well hope you understand me. thanks. hope to game with you soon. and is this what you do all the people that try to join? i dont hack and i said that so you understand that i am not here to bring bad stuff. but if you dont want to see who i am and how i play then theres no need to say anything else.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Christ, yet another incompetent, stream-of-consciousness poster.
sup3rman wrote:and when you find proof or something then you can let me know.
Very bad wording right there, Super.