Hello board !!!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Re: Hello board !!!

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I'm not sure what to say but don't take anything I say bad.

YOU SUCK!!!!! (for hacking) :mrgreen:

But honestly, I think it's good you removed it and came clean about it, most people
would probably just remove it and not say anything and move on.
But I feel that there should still be some small punishment for doing it, just for an example:
if someone steals a car and just took it for a ride then decided "I feel that this is'nt right I think
I'll take it back and say sorry and that I'll never do it again."
I think that person would still get some punishment out of stealing the car, otherwise it would
spread and the next thing you know everyone is taking a car for a joy ride.

Again nothing against you just my view on it and how others respond to the hacks.

I would also like to welcome you to the forums and the server and hope to see ya around hack free.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

I knew it the first day you turned it on....ez....

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Ama Dude u r one like my self stand up for what u feel even if it is just a game it is what it is :)

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

vapor wrote:actually i started off good, so i cant relate
:lol: I love your humor! :lol:

You were joking about being good when you started right :?: If not, my bad :cry:

Harry_Potter
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Harry_Potter »

Well then, let's play!

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

HAHAHAHAAH
ImageImage

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

ICEMAN wrote:
HAHAHAHAAH
AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

I play a lot like Brett Favre...when I am on..."It's on!!". But more than likely I am high on pain killers and I am just winging it.

I am just saying...

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

ru_exp wrote:I play a lot like Brett Favre...when I am on..."It's on!!". But more than likely I am high on pain killers and I am just winging it.

I am just saying...
LOL Good Times RU! Good Times! :mrgreen:
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what mudpuppet says? No offense
BTW I think I might have seen you on the server today, but I'm not sure. There was somebody named mud something, idk. If it was you, then you're very good :mrgreen:
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:Playing and getting owned by pros is better than not playing at all :lol:
I live for that shit :lol:

Anyway I think since you came clean we can accept you back, it's like if someone used to be a coke addict and went to rehab and now they're clean and we let them back in the house or whatever. I haven't seen you on, but I want to; I want to see who's a better marksman :mrgreen:

You say someone landed a lightning-fast headshot (I'm assuming with a LG) from across the map, while you were going off a jump pad and somehow had speed and invis at the same time? That screams AAAAIIIMMBBBOOOOOTTT!!!!! :lol: Unless there was no bot and the gold trail that comes off your boots when you've got speed is visible when you have invis, in which case that was an EPIC headshot kill and deserves much congratulations. Or it was a high-level bot and sux2bu.
(Seriously, try playing a 4v4 or more on VCTF-Bania with just you and a bunch of bots at Masterful level or above. What a fuckin blast that is :cry: )

I haven't seen any hackers or botters online actually, at least not that I noticed as obviously cheating. Is there a particular time of day or day of week in which they are more prevalent?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:The only one on that list that is a confirmed hacker is Ted Koppel.. but he's kinda cool so we let him stick around..

Thanks for admitting you have used hacks before, I think it really does show character.. There are others that have as well, but have done similar things as you. Hacking will not and cannot be tolerated on any server... please feel free to always play here as long as you are doing so fairly.

Let the games begin..

Oh and if you hack, Im gonna cut your nuts off and feed them to your mom.. just fyi.. :D
Ted Koppel is a lie.
Tom Brokaw > Ted Koppel
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

Yeah, I was in Bania. I had full adren and got the invis from the bridge in the middle. I went up the `vator into there base, stle the flag, punched the nitrous, and blasted off the jump pad headed for my side of the map. I tried that combo twice thinking the first one was fluke and they got lucky on a pot shot. The second time, same round, same setup. Only I got drilled even sooner, I made it off the jump pad like 3 feet.

Take a wild guess at who that was. The same person calling for my banishment. The same person who suspectedly hexed the server. The same guy/gal who was banned previously and was allowed back, supposedly. None other than our beloved FAILSAUCE....aka BOYBUTTER.

FAILSAUCE, really the guy as snow? I though spd` was snow? All the same dood?

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

lol. sorry to break it to you vapor but... YOU F*CKING SUCK!

btw - there is never an excuse to cheat.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Call me a prick but I think most bans should be permanent. Especially cheat bans. 2nd would bans for being a complete ass to an admin that has/is trying to give you a second/third chance to you and you still want to pull the same shit.

I know accusations of cheatz are out there and they will continue to do so. You have a few people we stand on the soap box and are the first to point to say that you're just not good enough (i.e. you are incapable of consistantly mimicking some pretty inhuman reflexes and accuracy over an extended period of time). But for the most part we are trying to hang onto a game that has provided us all with a tremendous amount of good times. We are hesitant to perma-ban anyone because there are som many ways around it. And of course we still need warm bodies to fill the server up.

All I can say is never resort to doing dumb shit because someone is doing it. Turn the other cheek and try to play through it as much as possible. The balances itself out for the most part...unless of course you sit back and watch someone score 222 and you're on the other team.

:?

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Good to see some of the comments posted about cheats - thought there was an epidemic of pacifism here for the most part. Dickheads like snow are allowed back on - some folks don't care to hang with him based on the shit done with the server - the few times I try to log in, if I see him on I just move on to something else which isn't a loss I'm sure since I probably annoy the hell out of most here with my failed jokes and goofing around attempts :P