admin freeze

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

ArtDamage
Rocket spammer

admin freeze

Post by ArtDamage »

Just got off vctf server where admin was randomly freezing players for 20 seconds. Very annoying. Everybody left. Your really want to do that?

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Re: admin freeze

Post by Ghosted »

Yup

Oopsies, Sadaka and Nomad stacking against me and 2 amateurs.

Score was 30, 30 ,30 vs 30, 1, 0. If one of you had switched it would have been even.

You knew what you were doing, so don't bitch.

Same old shit, people stack and then whine when they get fucked with. Multiple people asked multiple times to even teams. No one would, so there you go.

Imagine, you'd still be playing UT right now if any of you showed a modicum of sportsmanship and didn't rage quit :lol: :lol: :lol:
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Good job Ghost. Team stacking is not cool.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Get 'em ghostman! When we gonna KF? :mrgreen:

ArtDamage
Rocket spammer

Post by ArtDamage »

I was on the losing team against those players you mentioned, so why freeze moi? I see your point about stacking, but I'm too dumb to go to all that trouble; I just like to get on and play for awhile. And unless your a flaming Metrosexual, please don't get all attitudy with me: No rage - I quit because I was bored.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

I did freeze all because it's all I knew how to do. Sorry if there was fallout, I was hoping to fuck with them until they switched or left. Still people playing now. Ones that even teams and work together.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

I'm pretty sure freezing people is way more immature and douchey than the issue you were trying to fix.

ArtDamage
Rocket spammer

Post by ArtDamage »

No worries; this is my favorite server with the best vibe - just never been frozen before; kinda like being shortsheeted (http://www.wikihow.com/Short-Sheet-a-Bed) . . .

Halibar
Flak monkey

Post by Halibar »

I dont think its immature Odin,If your asked to switch teams to make it more even,why not just do it? you still get to smoke people and you have a challenge playing against those that are similar or even better that yourself.Plus if an admin does it how can we get real annoyed they are the umpire in the game are they not? I thoguht thats the whole point of admins...to keep the server running smoothly and keeping it fair
Hadleigh.;-\

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

1) Yah, was immature. I could have just team switched, but then I guess they wouldn't have left and I'd probably have to keep babysitting. They probably went to a DM server and whined about how corrupt CTC is, so everyone wins right?
2) I wasn't mad or even annoyed. Again sorry if I annoyed those on my team.
3) No it wasn't worse because after everyone left we had a 4-5 match. Then we had a bunch of good matches after that, with good players. It's lame to not be able to move because you've got three hitscanners sitting in your base with not so much backup.

I don't even have a problem those people in general, but they know better than to stack like that. All I'm interested in is fair games.

Anyhow, 2min in game freezes does not deserve some huge thread. People shouldn't stack and that's known.

@WD: Anytime, I'm free all night tonight :)

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

WarDad71 wrote:Get 'em ghostman! When we gonna KF? :mrgreen:
KF? You guys gonna Kill Failsauce? :shock:

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Cornfed wrote:
WarDad71 wrote:Get 'em ghostman! When we gonna KF? :mrgreen:
KF? You guys gonna Kill Failsauce? :shock:
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

I hopped on a little last night - saw you (ghosted :wink: ) away didn't want to bother - I got my final on the 20th and practicals in Feb. Can't wait til this &$&#$& is over so can chill more with ya'll

Played a little BLUR last night - man I forgot how much fun we had - gonna try to see if we can join online games without the 2nd machine being kicked out like before - that was some fun times.

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

lulz. :roll: whatever. just be glad papasmurf wasnt there. he would have made you cry instead of whine...

gj ghost.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Keep up the good work Ghosted.

Yeah I don't see how it's so fun playing when the score is 5-0 or 4-0 or 5-2 etc...
the game should be fun for everyone, and those top players need to change teams or spec or
go somewhere else and play if they don't no how to even the teams.

And we shouldn't have to babysit all these idiots all the time. I know there's a lot of good peep
on who would switch but it doesn't balance the teams though, but the gesture is appreciated.

Back to school monday for me so lets keep the server fun for all.

Thanks
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

ghostapo at it again...