CTC Public server going away soon...

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Re: CTC Public server going away soon...

Post by mudpuppet »

So PENDRAGON's vCTF server plays well for me . The utcomp keeps turning off , but PEN gave me admin and I've been trying to
check restart when I can . He is planning on adding more/popular maps when he get's time . Just saying if you go in there and
bum out cause there is no net.enhanced brightskin goodies blah_blah it is being addressed and reset . Don't miss out !!

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Hell yes! Mud, see that the weird deemer maps are still in play, okay? That was the reason I turned to this server. Its a blast. Miss the CTC server, but this is a great place to hang! See you all there...

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Did the CTC server physically go somewhere? The way everyone is talking it fell off the face of the earth never to return. I still have it in my favorites and have played on it since it went private. I learned how to type a password many years ago. /confused

I'd be on more but I have too many other distractions in Steam atm :mrgreen:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

When I go online to Pendragons' Server, the anti TCC takts to long to give me the green light into the dropzone.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WarDad71 wrote:Did the CTC server physically go somewhere? The way everyone is talking it fell off the face of the earth never to return. I still have it in my favorites and have played on it since it went private. I learned how to type a password many years ago. /confused
I agree with WD, What the Fruit!!!!! It's still the same server with the same maps, only differents is it's ASSHOLE FREE. What the Fruit!!!!!
Last edited by Beltamaxx on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Beltamaxx wrote:
WarDad71 wrote:Did the CTC server physically go somewhere? The way everyone is talking it fell off the face of the earth never to return. I still have it in my favorites and have played on it since it went private. I learned how to type a password many years ago. /confused
What the Fruit!!!!! It's still the same server with the same maps, only differents is it's ASSHOLE FREE. What the Fruit!!!!!
I apologize I should have added <sarcasm> at the end of my post (sorry)

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WarDad71 wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:
What the Fruit!!!!! It's still the same server with the same maps, only differents is it's ASSHOLE FREE. What the Fruit!!!!!
I apologize I should have added <sarcasm> at the end of my post (sorry)
I agree with you WD. My post was for the regulars that DON'T go there now. As George Lopez would say "I got this".

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

rimmer59 wrote:When I go online to Pendragons' Server, the anti TCC takts to long to give me the green light into the dropzone.
Then don't go there... easy as that! :)
"The abyss gazes also into you"

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

No it is fun, it is just i would like to get on earlier, so i can carry the team to victory...

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Yeah, I think "going away soon" was probably the wrong phrase to use. Instead this thread should be called "CTC server weeding out the unworthy"
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber