Trackmania RETURNS!!!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Trackmania RETURNS!!!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Oh man.. I remember how much fun we had playing trackmania!! I still see badasp jump over there to play with hirsch every once and a while.. :D

Well guess what!!!

Trackmania 2 is coming!! They were supposed to launch a beta already, but it isn't quite ready yet.. but lets cross our fingers for.. soon!

Check it out:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/09/track ... -released/

P.S. I can't afford it, but maybe if I sell my sperm... I'll sell to the highest.. and lowest bidder.. ;)
You just got knocked the smurf out!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: Trackmania RETURNS!!!

Post by WarDad71 »

We played trackmania nations forever and my biggest issue was I was hoping to be in a race around some type of track where you do laps and so forth. Not saying it wasn't kinda fun trying to navigate through. Is there something I'm missing or is the point to navigate through the tracks in best time against everyone else (?) if so then I will try it again with that in mind.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

I can't wait for it to come out. Trackmania is still fun. Wardad, sometimes there are laps but the only time I've seen them is in single player. But the game is more of a time trial format.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

yah.. its all time trial. I imagine trackmania two will have other game types though. It is actually way fun when you get a bunch of people in vent and just trash each other..

My biggest complaints for Trackmania was.. no collision, and I would like a race mode.

That is what led us to Blur.. ahh.. blur.. :D

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

WarDad71 wrote:We played trackmania nations forever and my biggest issue was I was hoping to be in a race around some type of track where you do laps and so forth. Not saying it wasn't kinda fun trying to navigate through. Is there something I'm missing or is the point to navigate through the tracks in best time against everyone else (?) if so then I will try it again with that in mind.
There are definitely servers with more standard lap-type tracks. If you need help finding one hit me up on Steam and you can follow me through the buddy list. The short time-trial tracks are definitely the most popular, however. I prefer those myself as with the larger tracks I always find a way to screw up right at the end, thus screwing me over for good in the race. At least with the short time-trial tracks I have multiple attempts in case I mess up (which I will).

Trackmania 2 does look promising. For one, it will have collision, so all you griefers can have your fun. Secondly, it will introduce all entirely new environments (none carried over from previous game), so that should be fresh and new. Of course the game will look better than before, as it's on a new graphics engine.

The main appeal of the game for me is the endless tracks. I love games with custom content and Trackmania is a great example. It certainly would be fun to get a group together again for this. Knave renew your server now, or we'll get Hirsch on it. :mrgreen:

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

Wait i can spend the whole time running into and griefing everyone....hmm this might be a decent investment

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

*I AM READY TO PLAY BLUR ANY TIME YOUSE GUYS GET THE ITCH yo amo Blurrrr!!!
Vapor you could grief the hell out of us in Blur....and Vent :wink:

I will hook up BA soontm (will have to tear away from my quest to hit prestige 5 :) )

*fonts provided by Beltamaxx LTD

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

More people should play Trackmania with us.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

I have Gamers-Wood.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

wow :shock: they have done some serious tweaking :wink:

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

OH MAN!! THIS LOOKS GOOD!! Really.. this is a game I would love to have.. already looking at ways to get it.

Nice video Bean!! Thanks man.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

WarDad71 wrote:*I AM READY TO PLAY BLUR ANY TIME YOUSE GUYS GET THE ITCH yo amo Blurrrr!!!
Vapor you could grief the hell out of us in Blur....and Vent :wink:

I will hook up BA soontm (will have to tear away from my quest to hit prestige 5 :) )

*fonts provided by Beltamaxx LTD
This.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Knave_Skye wrote:Image
Wish I was there to see Badasp never catch up to you. Have any videos?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Sadly Trackmania was before i had fraps
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye