Moderator: Admins

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: America, Fuck Yeah!

Post by Mr Bean »

Knave_Skye wrote:
rimmer59 wrote:
Deathstrike wrote: stop trolling
Stop saying that i troll....in fact I think you are trolling...
Its true, he isnt so much a troll as a spammer. 738 posts in under a year and nearly 100 of those are either a single word or a series of smily faces. Well over a hundred if you increase it to two word replies, and probably 50% of them are a single sentance. Hes "lol'd" as many as 4 posts in a single day, not to mention his quadruple posting in a single topic. viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3012&start=15&hilit=quadruple+post
Im not defending or bashing rimmer, but if you must bash then atleast get it right :?
:D

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Knave_Skye wrote:Image
We've watched a couple of Brian Regan's stand ups recently a few times over - funny stuff. 2 of his shows are currently on Netflix - he's fairly clean, safe to watch with little ones around.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Go suck dead fish in the corner Valor,
I mean Vapor, I seriously type that!
I like the name Valor!~ hehe :!: :twisted:

Woot^^^^BOING wanna go bouncin :!: ^^^^
Hoooo, hoooo, hoooo, hoooo!!!!~ & Tiggrrrr too :!: :!: :!: :!:
<T>T>F>N>

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

Knave_Skye wrote:
rimmer59 wrote:
Deathstrike wrote: stop trolling
Stop saying that i troll....in fact I think you are trolling...
Its true, he isnt so much a troll as a spammer. 738 posts in under a year and nearly 100 of those are either a single word or a series of smily faces. Well over a hundred if you increase it to two word replies, and probably 50% of them are a single sentance. Hes "lol'd" as many as 4 posts in a single day, not to mention his quadruple posting in a single topic. viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3012&start=15&hilit=quadruple+post
Im not defending or bashing rimmer, but if you must bash then atleast get it right :?
Both.

Like I said, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to what he saying.

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)