Post by sMaSh »

Somebody sign this chick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWRKqbS ... re=related
and no its not my mom

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Re: !

Post by WeedVulture »

can someone please put an end to smash's posting rampage???

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

haha can someone tell him he don't need to look? and it says in the shitz anything goes and i am not spamming, you are just trying to cause shit but ok idk really wont hurt me to stop but you need to realize weed along with ghosted yall are some haters and need to go to church

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Man look a here...I like Cube and got love for Snoop. But why in the hell are these bloated bourgeois ass "use ta be a gangsta" still playing a young man's game? And somebody needs to roll Ice "Dough Boy" Cube's ass in some butter and make pastries.

Ice Cube is no more gangsta than Justin Beiber. For that matter neither is Ice T (please see his jheri curl/cardboard dancing ass) in many old videos movies.

Perpetrators. Wankstas.

Sorry about the rant...nice song though.

More music...

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

sMaSh wrote:you are just trying to cause shit but ok idk really wont hurt me to stop but you need to realize weed along with ghosted yall are some haters and need to go to church
Reactive douche who harbors petty resentment ad nauseam = smash = hater. Recommend you start keeping my name out of your posts unless you want me to hold the mirror up.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

And you guys think my posts are annoying :lol: sMaSh is steppin' on my turf
sMaSh wrote:but you need to realize weed along with ghosted yall are some haters and need to go to church
Yes, going to church will teach you to post more stuff on small forums
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

sMaSh wrote:yall are some haters and need to go to church
What would going to church solve/prove?
Seriously, I want a coherent answer that isn't littered with 'txt' speech and poor grammar.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

its a song and its a joke why are you old men causing so many problems? You are all perfect ok there i said it man cant you all just have a good Christmas? I bet you feel good making your selves look like such bad-asses huh? Well yall can go to hell I hope you feel good about treating someone that was harmless in the forums. I had no clue that i need to be perfect in grammar and spelling to be on this forum so have fun being perfect life is to short to deal with you. P.s iz donts gives a shits about grammmmer im no no teacher.
p.s.s please ban me from the fourms so i dont harm you all anymore

here to put the ice on the cake FUCK GHOSTED FUCK WEEDVOLTURE AND FUCK YOUR GRAMMER ISSUES JIM

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

WARNING FOR ALL NEW FOURM USESERS THIS FOURM IS FOR CALL OF DUTY AND MODERN WARFARE ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SINCE OF HUMMOR YOU WILL GET JUDGED. iT SAYS ANYTHING GOES ON THE FOURMS BUT GHOSTED AND HIS ASSBUDDY WILL FIND A WAY TO HATE ON YOU JUST TELL THEM TO GO TO CHURCH.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

And further more if there was such great admins on this fourm then why do you put up with people grammer and posts? Why talk shit and alow it? Why did you not ban me from this fourm if it was not appropriate? Why talk shit over a web page? Yall aint got balls.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Message sent to jim
Hey there do you feel better expressing your self? Please if you would add a rule on the sign up add You need to have a degree in grammer and have no seince of humor to join this fourm. I hope you have a great xmas and thx for maskeing me look like a idiot im sure other already knew i was but you and your big balls had to make a further point thx a lot . Are you having issues in your life that make you wanna troll and bully people that are not in your face? Im sure your that type of person in real life I would love to get in a cage fight with your ass with no computers ahahahhahahaaa ill show you grammer right in your jaw

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

waiting for the ban?????????????????????? Come on trolls talk all the shit and trow the internet punches at smash!!!! hurry its the last your hear from him pussies

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

here is one last video for ghosted weed and jim the tag along jim yes jim big ballz jim

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

I for one hope you that all of you have a Merry Christmas.