$lacker
Killing Spree

just bought a copy of 2k4 on amazon

Post by $lacker »

prepare to be owned in 4 to 16 business days assholes

Tichinde925

Re: just bought a copy of 2k4 on amazon

Post by Tichinde925 »

You missed the $3.75 UT2004 deal on steam.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

not even worth it to me to make spend the next 15-20 minutes making a steam account to save 5 bucks

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

n00b!

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

WeedVulture wrote:n00b!
you just wait drunky im gonna shoot you so good..... actually i'm kinda worried im gonna suck big time having not played a pc fps game in forever. I may just have to throw an alias on so i dont embarass myself until im ready to live up to the greatness that is $lacker......

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

$lacker wrote:prepare to be owned in 4 to 16 business days assholes

10 to 1 you bought a foreign copy by mistake. All of the voice will be in Korean.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

ru_exp wrote:
$lacker wrote:prepare to be owned in 4 to 16 business days assholes

10 to 1 you bought a foreign copy by mistake. All of the voice will be in Korean.
If that is the case then so be it lol, at least i will be able to say "I'll swallow your soul" in korean.

Tichinde925

Post by Tichinde925 »

I like how I can just move my steam folder from one PC to another and no registry hax needs to be done. All games work instantly.

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

$lacker wrote:actually i'm kinda worried im gonna suck big time having not played a pc fps game in forever. I may just have to throw an alias on so i dont embarass myself
Too Late! :)

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Cornfed wrote:
$lacker wrote:actually i'm kinda worried im gonna suck big time having not played a pc fps game in forever. I may just have to throw an alias on so i don't embarass myself
Was that supposed to be some kind of jab? I don't get it.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

He meant "Too late! You already have", which you probably would have gotten if you didn't suck so much at UT now.

Seriously though, I hope you don't suck. More skilled players is always better and smurf already has my nob glowin like a ruby.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

$lacker wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
$lacker wrote:actually i'm kinda worried im gonna suck big time having not played a pc fps game in forever. I may just have to throw an alias on so i don't embarass myself
Was that supposed to be some kind of jab? I don't get it.
$lacker is not used to anyone even inferring that he suckz...hence, he's gonna be slow on the uptake. Plus...he is getting older.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

I understood that he was taking a shot at my UT skill i just don't understand on what grounds or why. Maybe you have me confused with someone else cornfed. I could show you some screenshots of bic matches against your former team(s) to jog your memory :) . Maybe my (obviously) jocular aggression in my initial post upset him.

Last time I took an extended break from UT (2007, my freshman yr in college) I came back that summer and my aim/movement etc was even better than when I left, but this break was considerably longer. It will be cool to see how much you guys have all improved since i stopped playing 3ish years ago.

All epeen stroking aside i really do look forward to playing with all of you except drunky (never gonna call you weedvulture).

Also, i shot hawke an e-mail and he was thinking about picking up a copy too, who knows maybe a new vctf team will arise and we can have some kind of vctf revival (i can always hope right?).

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

$lacker wrote:I understood that he was taking a shot at my UT skill i just don't understand on what grounds or why. Maybe you have me confused with someone else cornfed. I could show you some screenshots of bic matches against your former team(s) to jog your memory :) . Maybe my (obviously) jocular aggression in my initial post upset him.

Last time I took an extended break from UT (2007, my freshman yr in college) I came back that summer and my aim/movement etc was even better than when I left, but this break was considerably longer. It will be cool to see how much you guys have all improved since i stopped playing 3ish years ago.

All epeen stroking aside i really do look forward to playing with all of you except drunky (never gonna call you weedvulture).

Also, i shot hawke an e-mail and he was thinking about picking up a copy too, who knows maybe a new vctf team will arise and we can have some kind of vctf revival (i can always hope right?).

stfu and get back on biatch!!!

And Funky-Drunky...Weed's new nom de plume.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

ru_exp wrote:
$lacker wrote:I understood that he was taking a shot at my UT skill i just don't understand on what grounds or why. Maybe you have me confused with someone else cornfed. I could show you some screenshots of bic matches against your former team(s) to jog your memory :) . Maybe my (obviously) jocular aggression in my initial post upset him.

stfu and get back on biatch!!!

And Funky-Drunky...Weed's new nom de plume.
Funky Drunky...... I like it. The game came in the mail today, internet guy comes to do his magical stuff to set up internet in my new place tomorrow. I hope to be shooting you guys by tomorrow night :o

so bored at work right now.