SMR
Holy sh*t!

UT3 for 15.90

Post by SMR »

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Re: UT3 for 15.90

Post by CTC-Darth »

Is that what they will pay you to play it or what you have to pay to get it? Just kidding and thats sad to see in a way. I know heads have been rolling over at epic for that!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Its not the best game, but its still a lot of fun. I played it on a nice pc recently, I broke wood.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

I already have UT3. You are right, it is pretty fun, but still has a way to go before I will be playing it a lot. First, because I like to hear myself talk, they need to fix the in game chat. Second they need to fix the vehicles. Third, they need to fix the game engine. Fourth, they just need to re-market UT2K4, because this game kicks ass.. :D J/K.. Maybe I should give UT3 another shot.. Seeing how I spent a cool $500.00 on a video card just to play the game on max resolution.. lol
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Seeing how I spent a cool $500.00 on a video card just to play the game on max resolution.. lol
I hear that. I built a whole new system for this game, only to be completely disappointed. But I'm glad I built the new rig anyway.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Yah, but now we have kick ass computers to play a 4 year old game... I want crysis type graphics in UT2K4.. at least when my video card heats up a bit I will feel good about it :D

{HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X
Flak monkey

Post by {HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X »

my computer is so old, that it runs on stone gears and black people....
{HOG}ºG-ÐÛBŸÅ

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

i recently played it when i got my 8800GT, pretty game just everything else is nerf'd

its not even worth $15.00, maybe Ten

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

I am still hoping that they fix it with a patch or release a new version altogether. Probably all they had to do was take 2004 and bump up the graphics and add a couple of new weapons, then come up with some cool new maps and it would have been a success.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

{HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X wrote:my computer is so old, that it runs on stone gears and black people....
Umm, maybe this isn't the best way to describe your computer 'Dub. I know you're just playing, but somebody's gonna get pissed.

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

CTC-Darth wrote:I am still hoping that they fix it with a patch or release a new version altogether. Probably all they had to do was take 2004 and bump up the graphics and add a couple of new weapons, then come up with some cool new maps and it would have been a success.
yup thats all they had to do...lol
{DAM}HungryHippo *Remember the Good Times*

{HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X
Flak monkey

Post by {HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X »

my bad..lols
{HOG}ºG-ÐÛBŸÅ

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

well i feel better knowing im not the only one who built a new comp to play it only to .....o crap....this sucks....

i dont get their thinking....they took everything that made ut2k4 so original and badass and took that out. It was so slow i thought i was playing cod or cs ur sumthin...and in my opinion graphics werent all that great i prefer the 2k4 graphics...

my biggest complaints though...the swift and utter destruction of vctf by taking out manta runs...if they opened their eyes they just might hav seen that half the vctf maps are centered or at least focused on manta runs in 2k4...and possibly the stupidest...was anyone just like wtf when they first played and saw the new alien vehicles...seriously wtf...put in a motorcycle, speedboat witha turret, and a jet ski and u would hav had new vehicles that opened up the game types for map makers.....instead of putting in gay 50 ft tall octopus lookin things...

ah ive wanted to complain about this game for a while

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

ROFL!!! I love your icon Vapor!!!

In my opinion, all Epic has to do is rework the physics of UT3 to match UT2k4... then just leave it in as an option to have both ways to play it. Probably new comers would prefer the UT3 style of movement. I'm not a fan of the "stylized" artwork in UT3, but I could live with it... however, the way it plays I cannot.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Vapor... you kill me man. Those poor smurfs. I assume they are getting roasted by lighting Vapor farts on fire. You meanie! I will get you someday. You'll see... I'll show ya! :D