UT3

General discussion about UT3

Moderator: Admins

BullMooseParty
Flak monkey

Re: UT3

Post by BullMooseParty »

Vehicle gametypes are as balanced as a fat kid on a see-saw. DM was ok. A LOT of nice small features in UT 2004 not present at launch. Epic pissing and moaning that nobody likes their half-assed shitty game because they put most of their focus on another derivative boring game for consoles.

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

But what about the grungification? :lol:

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

BullMooseParty wrote:Vehicle gametypes are as balanced as a fat kid on a see-saw. DM was ok. A LOT of nice small features in UT 2004 not present at launch. Epic pissing and moaning that nobody likes their half-assed shitty game because they put most of their focus on another derivative boring game for consoles.
Thank you for telling me its bad. For a moment, I was considering buying it.

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Rahuah wrote:It's not quite dead yet. I'm actually having alot of fun playing on the Hedsteem UT3 VCTF server over the past few days. There are almost always people on the server. Only bummer is having to download all the content but at least most of it is redirected. They have a ton of custom maps and you can carry the flag in the ground vehicles and the customized weapons arent too goofy either. I find that the band (Hedsteem)'s music actually goes well with the action on custom maps that they have made and incorporated it into.

Check em out here if you want: http://hedsteem.com/hsportal/index.php

I agree, their server is a lot of fun. Many of the custom maps have that small, arena-type feel that makes UT2K4 so much fun.

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

Im a little late posting here....i got it about a month after it came out.....Played it for like 2 weeks....aand now its collection dust
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

It's a shame that you have to turn off all the pretty stuff to be competitive.

picmipping.