UT3 Titan Pack

General discussion about UT3

Moderator: Admins

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Re: UT3 Titan Pack

Post by MikeFiend »

I never got past the free demo. I absolutely hated it. Unless I hear a majority of you guys singing praises about the next version, I could care less about UT3.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

kronx wrote:the game is still boring and left for dead is just as boring.
Street fighter 4, resident evil 5 , gears 2 anybody??? PC gaming is slumping...
xbox360 > PC > ps3 > wii > dS > psp > ps2 > Tiger electronic wrist games> UT3+L4D
I agree... Im making a move to PS3 pretty soon. Killzone II looks pretty sweet.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Sal and I played Greed last night and it was okay. But, I've really got a beef with the vehicles. We've gone over a lot of this already, but last night I really noticed something: if you're on foot fighting against a scorpion... In ut2004, you can do something about it: fire a rocket at it or better yet, shock balls. But in UT3, the scorpion is so overpowered it is nearly impossible. Maybe I just have to learn how to fight against it better. And the bender is that same, now that the driver can fire shock balls and make combos (like the #2 seat in the bender in 2k4).

I'd be up for starting a server, but maybe try it with gametypes that don't have vehicles, like greed or team death match. Someone has made UTComp for UT3 (http://www.utcomp.org/), and I hear that TAM is around, but I can't find it. If you can find the link for TAM on UT3, post it here.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Jim, your gripe about the scorp in UT3 is the exact opposite gripe that I have with the scorp in UT2k4. To me its pretty usesless and I would use it more if people would be more afraid of it.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Hey guys. I started up a UT3 server 'Ghosted's Spooky UT32K4' server. Feel free to drop by. I will slowly be setting it up to play more like 2k4 with existing mutators. If anyone has hosted a UT3 server before, feel free to shoot me a pm as I'm pretty new to this.

~Peace
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

looks like ill reinstall this game, after i reformat ;)
only time will tell

XionX
Rocket spammer

Post by XionX »

There is a TAM mod out for UT3, but it's not called TAM anymore, nor does it feel like it to me. Maybe because I loved my hitscan in 2k4 a lot, and now it seems that until everyone is out of rockets, you can't stop long enough to fire the sniper rifle.

Anyway, it's now called Battle Team Arena and you can find it here: http://bigbattleservers.com/ut3mods.php.