Setting a time this weekend to go onto the Ut3

General discussion about UT3

Moderator: Admins

Linkon
Killing Spree

Re: Setting a time this weekend to go onto the Ut3

Post by Linkon »

Ghosted we will have to try some of the DM maps sometime... and ill have to try taking off bloom. 8)

My problem still remains, hitscans is bad. Idk if its the weapon speed on the shock or the movement of the characters. I was playing warfare yesterday with some ladder guys and i could not hit a damn shock combo. I also noticed that it was harder to hit someone with a shock the closer you got to them.

I got into a debate with a clan member of mine and his point was it seems that epics intent when making UT3 was to kill the feel for experienced players and make it easier for noobs to know what they are doing. To be perfectly honest Im on the bottom of the game score when i played TDM last night (which is not me). The game has a feel of more "spray and pray" which is annoying, even vechiles seem fucked someway. For example the manta is way overpowered, (idk if its just me but i put three rockets and two shock cores into a manta and it still killed me :( ) Its annyoing because now any noob can get into it and cause some sort of damage which was not the case in 2k4

Ill look forward to playing against some of you on saterday (friday is pug btw).

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Can't we all just get along?

LOL.

You're doing a great job Ghosted. Keep working at it. A few of us will be there with you, count me in. It is a nice break from 2k4, rendering wise. The game looks a lot better but doesn't play as tight as 2k4. You're doing a lot to remedy that.

It was frustrating as far as the downloads for me as well but it comes with the territory. I remember playing on some server in Chicago back in the day (Clan was Dirty dozen?) and it taking a while to dl all of their mods. After you have them the game loads quickly though and the same will happen here. Thanks for putting all the maps in one dl.

I'll see you this weekend on UT3.

All hail the Beef!

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

Dubya's Computer.....

I'm not going to own UT3 anytime soon. And even if I could run it, I definatly wouyldn't be playing it.

Eat meh Nutzzzzzz
No...

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

LOL Dubya! Looks kinda like mine :lol:

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

hirschigrad06 wrote:
vapor wrote:
hirschigrad06 wrote: void, why do you have to come here to troll the UT3 part of the forum?
What the hellz void u come in here and dis all ghosteds hard work...hes doing noble work turning one game into another that we already hav...keep up the useful work ghosted!

I agree that Ghosted has done a good job. Especially with that beautiful TAM mod. By the way, void probably sucks at ut3. Thats why he makes fun of it.
First thing....wow hirsch u really need to learn how to read

....Second ghosted i plan on giving it a legit try this weekend

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Holy shit bean nice sigs bro.
loving this clan run by morans!

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

v0idNull wrote:Holy shit bean nice sigs bro.
I know Mr.Bean is the BOmB........
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!