UT3 tonight?

General discussion about UT3

Moderator: Admins

Ghosted
Cock-docker

UT3 tonight?

Post by Ghosted »

I know 4 or 5 folks said they would be up for some UT3 tonight. I'm probably gonna hop and and try to grab people as I see em. That's you Onyx, Jim, Sal, Gambit, Badasp, etc.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UT3 tonight?

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Did you post this for Sat night or sunday? I can do sunday (tonight). I was out all last night.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Lots of fun as always. :D Those who have played the game in the past and not liked it should really give Ghosted's server a try. It really does feel like 2k4, and in some instances it is even faster-paced and more fun. When I immediately switched from 2k4 to UT3 last night I thought there would some hiccups in the transition, particularly in regards to aim and movement. Such hiccups were insignificant, however, since the game really does feel like 2k4. Great gameplay along with great graphics makes for a very enjoyable experience, so those of you with past prejudices should put them aside and give the game a try.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Did you post this for Sat night or sunday? I can do sunday (tonight). I was out all last night.
I'm down for Sunday night as well.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

We have the TF2 thing tonight. I think I'll try to schedule UT3 time on a different night as the servers are a bit dead in general on Saturdays. I should probably be going out too... I'm only 15 min from seattle :?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1