79%
No
21%

Total votes: 14

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Re: Server

Post by Ghosted »

WarDad71 wrote:A few of us joined tonight and a couple things to note: 1. The player skins seemed to be all white (?) 2. Couldn't vote off of deck17 or whatever its called...kept reverting to deck. :(
Bean had the same skin issue. I remember this being an intermittent bug with UT itself, but I wonder if it's a UTComp initialization issue or something. I asked him to restart the game and the issue went away.

I see what you're saying about voting. You can vote through UTComp, which is what I usually do. You can also change the gametype in this manner as well.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

We are starting to actually have fun playing - yes it's not ut2004 (wonder if any game will come close to the feel), but it does have some potential in it's own way. Will be on today intermittently.

WarPadre
Raven
Racerx
EagleEye

are our "aliases"

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

If I do get it, Would the server be popular?

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Ghosted wrote:
WarDad71 wrote:A few of us joined tonight and a couple things to note: 1. The player skins seemed to be all white (?) 2. Couldn't vote off of deck17 or whatever its called...kept reverting to deck. :(
Bean had the same skin issue. I remember this being an intermittent bug with UT itself, but I wonder if it's a UTComp initialization issue or something. I asked him to restart the game and the issue went away.

I see what you're saying about voting. You can vote through UTComp, which is what I usually do. You can also change the gametype in this manner as well.
I had the same problems too.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Made support ticket for mod install on Gameservers. Thank you Ghosted for the link to the mod.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Installed UTCOMP v4 beta2 http://www.utcomp.org/downloads.php and everything seems fine now got the utcomp menu etc no issues skins look fine also.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

WarDad71 wrote:Installed UTCOMP v4 beta2 http://www.utcomp.org/downloads.php and everything seems fine now got the utcomp menu etc no issues skins look fine also.
I was a dumb dumb and did not upload the textures that came with utcomp. They are up now, should fix the grey skin issue.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Thank you

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

I got an response on the support ticket and it said to elaborate on the issue. So Ghosted, install Webadmin and if you have trouble with it ill open a new ticket.