Camping '2010'

General discussion about UT3

Moderator: Admins

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Camping '2010'

Post by rimmer59 »

Ok, you guys must of noticed that i was gone. I went camping in the chippewa Flowage Campground, Almost in the center of Wisconsin. The four hour drive is well worth it, exept when you almost piss your pants because you drink water 16.5 oz., a lemonade 20 oz., icee 22 oz., but it was worth it.
The first day= Got up, got ready, packed the cooler, drove there, piched tent, had some fun in the water.
The second day=Got up, got ready, had some fun in the water.
The third day=Got up, got ready, looked at the forcast, was going to drive to to lake suppirior ( because of rain ), but then realized our tent was collapsed, fixed tent, took all of or wet crap to the laundro-mat, lost like $50.00 worth of quarters.
The fourth day=Got up, got ready, had some fun in the water.
The fifth day= Packed-up,got ready, had some fun in the water.
Tell me, was it really worth it?
P.s.= I got sunburnt so go easy in-game.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Re: Camping '2010'

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

The first day on my vacation, what I did on my summer vacation, the first day on my vacation, I woke up. Then, I went downtown to look for job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The second day on my summer vacation, I woke up, then I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The third day on my summer vacation, I woke up, then I went downtown to look for a job.
Then I got a job, keeping people from hanging out in front of the drugstore.

The fourth day on my...

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Cheech+%26+Cho ... 09adc34942
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Re: Camping '2010'

Post by rimmer59 »

lol.