Anit Barn!!!

Unrealed mapping chat

Moderators: Admins, Map moderators

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Anit Barn!!!

Post by MikeFiend »

I'm dropping this by to see if anyone thinks it matters. In this map, I had 5 "Paladin" Scorpion kills, but at the end of the map, I was credited with 5 Paladin kills and zero "Paladin" Scorpion kills. Should both vehicles be listed at the maps end (there is no Paladin at all)? Nit picking sure, but I'm only pointing it out in case someone wanted to change something about this...I actually do not care one way or another, but there are a number of map makers here and perhaps the person that did this map wants it corrected. Great map, but goes really quick if there are few players...like the weird Scorpions too...makes it a lot of fun...

Helen
Shock jockey

Re: Anit Barn!!!

Post by Helen »

Yeah any mylevel vehicles have that problem even if you do create mylevel vehicle kill message. I remember a map I made with all types of scorpains in VCTF-ScorpionWars(facingass2k4 with Scorpions only) that had tons errors on type of kills they were, but I think its by what type of vehicle your in, not weapon of the vehicle. But knowing Epic games, there's also error in default ECE pack like the paladin/cicida kill messages when you run someone over(it says you run over %K in Scorpion/raptor).