Sup guys

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Sup guys

Post by v0idNull »

Great job putting this server up. full of win.

I've noticed one thing on the VCTF server tho that's bugging me. When you get out of a vehicle, you don't face forward but sideways. Having to turn your mouse to the right or left 90 degrees. This doesn't happen in other servers which is why I'm concerned. Other than that great maps and all, if only there were more peeps on it.

Edit: I can't recreate this glitch, but I'll give you the details on which map/ vehicle it happens.
loving this clan run by morans!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Re: Sup guys

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I have noticed a weird bug where the guns in the vehicles point upwards when you activate them. We're going to look into it, thanks for coming by!

All hail the Beef!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Hello voidnull!
Yes, I've noticed that with the gun turrets too. I don't know why it does that and I can't seem to find anything on that net that explains it. It pisses me off!
Glad you like the server. We just wanted to give the VCTF community (small as it is) an alternative place to hang out. We try to be very laid back and don't care about smack talk and the like.
Come by anytime. Hopefully there may be more peeps on it soon. Tell your friends!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Hey Void, what's up?

That is a pain glitch, but I've only experienced that specific problem when getting in the bender only. I'm glad you took the time to swing by and post. Eventually, I think Sal and/or Jim will fix it...although it's a conundrum to all of us right now. Are you considering becoming a CTC member? You're a good player and we can always use the help! MikeFiend

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Sure, if you guys need help I can definitely jump on the CTC bandwagon. Just let me know if I can join. I only have '04 for now. I'll get the new UT as soon as more people play it and the glitches are gone. But yeah I'll be glad to be a member.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

VoidNull,
I'd love to see you with the CTC tag on! I'd like to scrim with a couple other clans, and maybe we can now get that going.
As you may already know, CTC is a very laid back clan: no dues, no hype, no drama: just cool. We like to think that we're all pretty good players, and we enjoy a good game. I'm disappointed with the turnout on our server: I hoped more people would join and play and have a good time. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for supporting CTC! See you on the server,

edit: By the way, I dig your signature, Void!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I agree with Jim. If you want in, you're in. All we ask is that you swear your allegiance to CTC and that if we ever get in a street fight over territory and drilling rights that you are there for back-up. Do you have our backs?

Also, we could use some help with a few maps we have in the works. You any good with the Editor? Ideas?

Welcome to the camp, Sal.

All hail the Beef!

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:VoidNull,
I'd love to see you with the CTC tag on!
thanks brother, I'll put it on as soon as today if you don't mind.
CTC-Salchicha wrote:All we ask is that you swear your allegiance to CTC and that if we ever get in a street fight over territory and drilling rights that you are there for back-up. Do you have our backs?

i 'unno mang... i mean i like to think of myself as a peaceful dude,
but sure if it comes down to helping out a brother in time of need I'LL KILL A MAN!! I GOT YOUR BACK!
CTC-Salchicha wrote: Also, we could use some help with a few maps we have in the works. You any good with the Editor? Ideas?
I'm starting a job in NY in February so given the time constraints, I'll only be able to help out with feedback.
That's something I'll keep in mind tho, in other words, that's a movement I can get behind lol.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Cool, welcome to the camp. I guess you all know why we're here. My name is Sal and I became aware this year. If you want to follow CTC, you've got to play pinball. So put in your ear plugs, put on your eyeshades, you know where to put the cork.

It was fun brawling you last night, good game!

All hail the Beef!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:I have noticed a weird bug where the guns in the vehicles point upwards when you activate them. We're going to look into it, thanks for coming by!
Hey VoidNull and other CTC brothers,

I've fixed this problem! I'm so glad to have finally found out what it was. It must have taken me about three or four hours total, but the turrets work well now.
Now if we can only get online when you are, that'd be great! I saw you last night but had to split just as you were coming on.
Talk to you soon,

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Jim, you are a tenacious problem solver. Now I'll definitely invite folks to join us on the server. That was a deal breaker for me and I think it would've turned a few folks off. Now? Bring it!

LTBHTF

Sal

All hail the Beef!