My Maps

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Re: My Maps

Post by WeedVulture »

dont forget about dubyas girlfriend. she does nothing for me but dubyas all over it.

Image <-Dubyas Girlfriend

...and id, good try on making new maps for us...and just because i shoot at you, doesnt mean i dont like you. i just want you to DIE! DIE BITCH DIE!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

WeedVulture wrote:dont forget about dubyas girlfriend. she does nothing for me but dubyas all over it.

Image <-Dubyas Girlfriend

...and id, good try on making new maps for us...and just because i shoot at you, doesnt mean i dont like you. i just want you to DIE! DIE BITCH DIE!
I'm sure Dubya's love for her is more than just skin deep. He sees her for the beautiful person that she is on the inside. Power to ya little friend.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

ru_exp wrote:-Id-: Back in the day people told me that I was too much of a muscle head and too short to compete as an elite martial artist. I did not grow taller and I did not shrink in order to do what I wanted to do. What worked for me was to workout and spar with people who were better than me. People that were already at the level I wanted to be at
Well I know where to go for bodyguard service, a quick hop over I-10 and grab me some arr yoo.

Jim, Sal and Bean are the ones who helped me learn to map in the first place. I've already told them all I'd like to make a collaboration map. Again I'll stress, though, that the critiques don't bother me, and I do listen to the good ones. The only thing that bothers me is a map not getting played because people have a grudge against me personally or because they don't understand the map immediately, thus refusing to play it.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Okat two things:

-Id-: I will personally vote for the map...

Mr. Bean: That woman in you signiture is DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUMMMMMMMMMMNNNN!!! That is something to behold...

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Id's maps are OK. Nothing stellar but then again they aren't crap either. He is contributing to the ever-shrinking VCTF community. Props to Id for his efforts. He produces award winners compared to what I could do.

FWIW, his blowjobs are top notch. Id --> Image

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

-T2- wrote:FWIW, his blowjobs are top notch. Id --> Image

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

Bump for Botanica and Nartus and one other that was kinda Binary textured.

Very Heterosexy. Botanica was all hot and heavy in my ears. (Might need some balancing, ie. raptors.)

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

What would you suggest for the Raptors, MLK?

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

-Id- wrote:What would you suggest for the Raptors, MLK?
Well I'm not suggesting the final solutions to anything. Your solutions are coming together quite well as a playing experience unique to the map itself. I guess just an observation is that on maps like Action City, once there is a grab, there is an opportunity albeit a slim one to get a return. On Botanica, there is little chance to get it back once it is taken beyond the halfway point of the map. So...this being said, I was simply suggesting that a raptor may offer the opportunity for more strategic gameplay via being able to soften up defenses or chase down a run.

Thoughts?

And the way the map breathes in my ears brings back some sexy memories.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

You're suggesting I add Raptors to Botanic? It already has them. When you're in your base looking out, the Raptor spawns on the lower, right-hand side of the base.

Botanic is a pretty small map. I would say that the best defense on this map is a good offense. In other words, grabbing the enemy flag before they can get back to it with yours (i.e. Zoned) is probably the best strategy. I see Botanic having a lot of flag standoffs, but without a Zoned-like spawn fortress to hide in; that should keep the length of each stand off down.

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

You're right. I had suggested a raptor for the wrong map after playing it. It's very interesting to see how drastic the gameplay was for that map though after the raptor got added.

I was thinking of the map that breathes in your ear...the one that looks like Aztec ruins.

My B, Yo! K

Kiss men.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

I think a Raptor in Nartus would hamper the offensive game too much. Plus, the main reason I do not want to add a Raptor to that map is because the sky is dark and the Raptor will be too dark to be visible.