VCTF-Evilbedroomsremix][beta1

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Helen
Shock jockey

VCTF-Evilbedroomsremix][beta1

Post by Helen »

This map was made way before final version of OSMT.u, but I found out it will work with new one without crashing the server. So I recommend you guys put the updated one so some people dont get file mismatches. Heres the link http://files.filefront.com/Old+Skool+Mo ... einfo.html

-Id- iot
Dominating

Re: VCTF-Evilbedroomsremix][beta1

Post by -Id- iot »

Helen, there is an issue with weapons not disappearing after dropped when a player dies, thus the map fills up with rocket launchers and other various weapons. I am just curious if that was intended or not?

Helen
Shock jockey

Post by Helen »

-Id- wrote:Helen, there is an issue with weapons not disappearing after dropped when a player dies, thus the map fills up with rocket launchers and other various weapons. I am just curious if that was intended or not?
Yeah thats a bug, testing the map on single player has different out come :( than testing it on a live server, because some reason unreal uses a different engine i guess when runs off in server mode than in single player mode. I am not sure what caused rocket launchers to stay mabye OSMT.u file probly but i would try it again with updated file and see if outcome is the same. I can't tell you by doing in single player mode, like I said runs differently.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ask to test it on the private server...I am sure you can get volunteers to help you correct the issues.

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

penis penis penis penis

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Linkon wrote:penis penis penis penis

I think what Linkon means to say is test out the map on his penis penis penis. It's runs the Unreal Engine quite well. :idea:

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

heh

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Do this

Host match>Host a DEDICATED server

Then boot up ut2004 again...click join game>lan tab>join the server.

Whenever i worked with code it let me see if there were any glitches...or items were not showing up.

OSMT? Im guessing there are monsters in this one?

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

SMR wrote:Do this

Whenever i worked with code it let me see if there were any glitches...or items were not showing up.

Whoooaah! That is a cool technique! Didn't know you could do that. I had some issues with my emitters appearing one way on my machine, and another way on the private server. This would have come in handy for sure... a definite nugget of knowledge.

Helen
Shock jockey

Post by Helen »

Yeah thxs ill do that and yes there's monsters when killed drop weapons/power ups, which probly cause the bug due to mylevel monsters or gametype mod.
SMR wrote:Do this

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

You can try contacting SuperApe at UnrealPlayground.com. He made the mod himself and is an employed programmer in the gaming industry. So if anyone can help you it would be him...his time permitting of course.

Probably good to post up there too as UP has a few adapt programmers...and probably far more people familiar with the mod there than anywhere else.