how the hell did they make one of the worst vechiles one of the best

and the self destruct shit

give me a fucking break

AGREED!!!!

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Re: Scrimmage

Post by vapor »

wed be interested in doing some scrims but people are busy until the end of the month after that lets get some games together

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

My team is pretty much set. A little bit of organizing left to do, but we should be ready soon.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

sounds cool

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

-Id- wrote:My team is pretty much set. A little bit of organizing left to do, but we should be ready soon.
heh

lets get this going :P

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

I have my team together, though I am still working on finding a central means of communication with them so I can keep them up to date; I will have to get that settled before we can actually play.

My goal is to scrimmage the CTC clan, the DD clan, VOR clan if possible and whatever other clans can get it together. I want to play the actual clans. After that, I would like to play whatever teams can be thrown together (kind of like my team was thrown together). The point is I want to get as many scrimmages out of this as possible. I do not want the best players from each team all gathered in one and then only get to play that one scrimmage. I would definitely like to scrimmage a mixture of the best all put together, but after we get to play true DD, true CTC etc..