I feel nostalgic

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Re: I feel nostalgic

Post by rimmer59 »

Hey!!! I got my dad interested in Ut2004 he will put in an order for it soon. By the way don't dis the rimm-ister!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

PM me your address, I'll send you a free copy.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

.....My mom would freak-out and she would think you are a Cyber-predator or something. Besides it will only be like $20.00 total. But thanks anyway. Remember i'm only 14, with a mom that thinks i'm 6.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

rimmer59 wrote:.....My mom would freak-out and she would think you are a Cyber-predator or something. Besides it will only be like $20.00 total. But thanks anyway. Remember i'm only 14, with a mom that thinks i'm 6.
You have a mom?! I love moms!! What's her address?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

rimmer59 wrote:Hey!!! I got my dad interested in Ut2004 he will put in an order for it soon. By the way don't dis the rimm-ister!
You can have multiple users on the SAME CD KEY.(yes at the same time)

Just have him install from your copy.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

SMR wrote:
rimmer59 wrote:Hey!!! I got my dad interested in Ut2004 he will put in an order for it soon. By the way don't dis the rimm-ister!

He's right do this first. Save that $20 for the other computer you will need then.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

SMR wrote:

Dah, that's right.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

No, my dad said that if he goes on the internet with it, that it will track that code. thus making both games not able to run on the Internet.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

I'm pretty sure the max number of same key is 2. When I initially tried to set up racerx (hawkeye) years ago, always got an error about the key (on 3 machines online at same time) so had to buy another copy.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

ru_exp wrote:life support...yeah, kind of.

But still some great games to be had and we get some pretty skilled players on the pubs at times.

So yes $lacker, the servers fills up in the evenings and we could use you and your lightening gun.

$pend 8 bucks for the game...I'll even reimburse you if you are not having fun.
oh i know ill have fun, fun was never the issue for me lol. Im moving to a new place not gonna have internet for a while but i may pick up my like 3rd copy of the game if i find that i have a lot of free time on my hands.

Raptor85

Post by Raptor85 »

We used to play online with multiple computers (3-4) on a single LAN, all sharing one install on a central file server. Played like that for years and never had an issue.

If you do want a new cdkey though, buy it from GOG, they're cheaper and though they're digital download it's DRM free so you can just burn it to a CD and it will install without activation/etc.. forever (though since you have a disk already, all you really need is the key anyways)

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/unreal_t ... t_2004_ece

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Hello Raptor85, nice to see you on this particular corner of the net. <{CTC}>!!!!!!!!!!!!

rusted
Flak monkey

Post by rusted »

I remember being on the MFS team. Too bad the pic links dont work (what a slacker).
whatever happened - we were winning the league then the whole thing crapped out

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

rusted wrote:I remember being on the MFS team. Too bad the pic links dont work (what a slacker).
whatever happened - we were winning the league then the whole thing crapped out
Thats you Drseuss, right? I dont know who anyone is anymore everyone changed their names lol.

That mixer was great. It was right when competetive vctf was at its peak, most of the mixer teams had great teamwork and the matches were intense. I remember losing a crazy 4-5 desertcombat game where i died like 60 times doing manta runs against a team with some of the better defenders at the time. We had a few players that nobody really knew about and i think people were surprised that we were undefeated :P. But yeah we were definitely going to win it all :mrgreen:

Vehiclectf.com was a great community site and it was really sad that it had to be shut down because of a couple of personal threats.

edit: oh yeah imagecave account got deleted (probably for inactivity) so all my vctf pics are gone forever :(

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

Such a long ass time ago...

I only subbed that mixer but it was still always fun playing with the community. Also just so happened I picked the pic where we weren't shut out :p