I feel nostalgic

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: I feel nostalgic

Post by Beltamaxx »

Awesome pic, and for the record, we WON ($FT) by default. We had no quitters, and great communication. The problem was Phage (organizer) abandoned the mixer and the BiC players followed.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Nope...I ain't got nothing to say.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Beltamaxx wrote:Awesome pic, and for the record, we WON ($FT) by default. We had no quitters, and great communication. The problem was Phage (organizer) abandoned the mixer and the BiC players followed.
Is that what happened? I have no recollection of that match, but i know that i was having issues getting some of my players to show so i dont doubt it lol.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

In fact, ~Megaman from Vox replaced Phage. It was all down hill from there.

Creepy side note, Mega was under house arrest for molesting several boys at the time. Also, was the second member of Vox accused of this crime.

Megacase:http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=119195

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Beltamaxx wrote:In fact, ~Megaman from Vox replaced Phage. It was all down hill from there.

Creepy side note, Mega was under house arrest for molesting several boys at the time. Also, was the second member of Vox accused of this crime.
Name rang a bell... This Vox?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/voxanimus
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Trailboss3
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Trailboss3 »

Beltamaxx wrote:In fact, ~Megaman from Vox replaced Phage. It was all down hill from there.

Megacase:http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=119195
:shock: I remember Megaman

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Ghosted wrote:

Name rang a bell... This Vox?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/voxanimus
Yes sir, Prism/id's clan. Sad to say one of the first kids I helped and recruited.

Crush (not accepted)
Reapers bane (not accepted)
-KHz- (we kicked him out)
[-_-] he was leader, and I think it was shockbait & info on his team, hard to remember.
Last but not lease, he found a home @ Vox.

This was the first link I received from NinjaX. http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/sw ... ckery.html

I wasn't sure it was him until I found this link today. We traded pix, and it's definitely him. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=119195

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think you pretty much had to be gay to join Vox. Never did like any of them.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

holy crap megaman molested kids....

Vox did have some abrasive dudes but so did other teams. They had a couple of guys it was hard not to like too, xcannon comes to mind.

They did really enjoy their homoerotic humor but i dont think you had to be gay to join them lol.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

$lacker wrote:holy crap megaman molested kids....

Vox did have some abrasive dudes but so did other teams. They had a couple of guys it was hard not to like too, xcannon comes to mind.
I always call him the lovable asshole. He was my co-captain (VCTF) @ [-R*B-]. Also, he was 1 of my ONS captains.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

Yeah he was arrested the Oct. UT3 was gonna come out. We received a message from his "mom" that he was in a car accident. Few weeks later someone found the article, we were all a little surprised but then realized it kind of made sense.

Last news I heard he's in a psych ward pending on the courts deciding if he's sane enough to go on trial.

And for the record I'm pretty sure only mega diddled boys. Unless I'm forgetting something.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

I met him once in game...good thing I left... :shock:

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

rimmer59 wrote:I met him once in game...good thing I left... :shock:
LOL!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

I also hated Vox. I was pissed that Smirf, Ian, and X-Cannon joined a bunch of smegma eaters to play with. I leaned about the Mega thing a while ago from our boy Chef of Death whom I still keep in touch with.

Atypical of Prism, he paraded his team around to bully anyone and everyone in sight.

I personally think I got under Mega's skin with my abrasiveness....and wasn't he caught hacking?

Who cares!! I hope he rots in jail...and get gang raped by The Sisters!!!

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

ru_exp wrote:I also hated Vox. I was pissed that Smirf, Ian, and X-Cannon joined a bunch of smegma eaters to play with. I leaned about the Mega thing a while ago from our boy Chef of Death whom I still keep in touch with.

Atypical of Prism, he paraded his team around to bully anyone and everyone in sight.

I personally think I got under Mega's skin with my abrasiveness....and wasn't he caught hacking?

Who cares!! I hope he rots in jail...and get gang raped by The Sisters!!!

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
I never heard that he got caught hacking, but it wouldnt come as a huge surprise. I do recall a huge improvement in his game (mostly just hitscan aim, always suspicious) almost overnight, but that also could have come from kmz7/poolshark/icantrememberhisothernamesnow training him.

Vox players did do a lot of bullying and teamstacking in pubs back in the day. But most of their players werent strong enough compared to the average fat jimmys player for it to matter really.