I feel nostalgic

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: I feel nostalgic

Post by Beltamaxx »

$lacker wrote: I never heard that he got caught hacking, but it wouldnt come as a huge surprise. I do recall a huge improvement in his game (mostly just hitscan aim, always suspicious) almost overnight, but that also could have come from kmz7/poolshark/icantrememberhisothernamesnow training him.
Mega was a passionate competitor. He was a semi-pro tennis player till he broke his leg or arm, can't remember which one. So he was familiar with training, and was passionate about it. I trained him for about 6 month, great student, maybe the best.

But he ended up being #1 on my MegaAsshole list. Slacker was like #13 back then. Ok maybe not 13, but definitely in the Top 25.
$lacker wrote: Vox players did do a lot of bullying and teamstacking in pubs back in the day. But most of their players werent strong enough compared to the average fat jimmys player for it to matter really.
It was a lot of other antic's that shot them to #1 on the biggest Asshole Clan list.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Beltamaxx wrote:
$lacker wrote: I never heard that he got caught hacking, but it wouldnt come as a huge surprise. I do recall a huge improvement in his game (mostly just hitscan aim, always suspicious) almost overnight, but that also could have come from kmz7/poolshark/icantrememberhisothernamesnow training him.
Mega was a passionate competitor. He was a semi-pro tennis player till he broke his leg or arm, can't remember which one. So he was familiar with training, and was passionate about it. I trained him for about 6 month, great student, maybe the best.

But he ended up being #1 on my MegaAsshole list. Slacker was like #13 back then. Ok maybe not 13, but definitely in the Top 25.
haha i wont deny being a huge asshole in vctf pubs back in the day, i also wont deny getting a huge kick out of it. I could go on for pages about random antics in fat jimmys and belol with hawke, phage, and lazypirate. Who can forget feats of asshattery such as;

-camping in the keg/adren room on action city with 4 bic teammates on ventrilo guarding you and helping you stack health/weapons, hours of fun.
-Putting grenades on the backs of scorpions and launching them into the air off the jumps in fat jimmys raceway, then blowing up the grenades mid air to try to teamkill your team's avrilers on the big sign behind the flag.
-Opposite team manta runs (a good way to get kicked/banned quick, lol)
-Seeing who can suicide the most on kantham's maps.
-Giving your team misinformation about where your flag is.
-Dropping raptors on your unsuspecting teammates, killing them.

I may have crossed the line once or twice and for that i apologize..... and snicker quietly.

I doubt i was the highest bic player on your asshole list anyways belta :p

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

$lacker wrote: -Putting grenades on the backs of scorpions and launching them into the air off the jumps in fat jimmys raceway, then blowing up the grenades mid air to try to teamkill your team's avrilers on the big sign behind the flag.
how have i never thought of this...

and here was i just putting nades on mantas and watching them whiz into ppl...bushleague...im embarrased

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

vapor wrote:
$lacker wrote: -Putting grenades on the backs of scorpions and launching them into the air off the jumps in fat jimmys raceway, then blowing up the grenades mid air to try to teamkill your team's avrilers on the big sign behind the flag.

and here was i just putting nades on mantas and watching them whiz into ppl...bushleague...im embarrased
lol thats always a good time too.... i only remember actually hitting people with the scorpions 3 or 4 times. It was just funny to see their reactions usually :p

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

$lacker wrote: haha i wont deny being a huge asshole in vctf pubs back in the day, i also wont deny getting a huge kick out of it. I could go on for pages about random antics in fat jimmys and belol with hawke, phage, and lazypirate. Who can forget feats of asshattery such as;

-camping in the keg/adren room on action city with 4 bic teammates on ventrilo guarding you and helping you stack health/weapons, hours of fun.
-Putting grenades on the backs of scorpions and launching them into the air off the jumps in fat jimmys raceway, then blowing up the grenades mid air to try to teamkill your team's avrilers on the big sign behind the flag.

I may have crossed the line once or twice and for that i apologize..... and snicker quietly.

Your right, hawke, phage, and lazypirate out ranked you on the Megasshole list. Lazy has always been in the top 5. Any of these names sound familiar Jim....lol.

Well, you sound like a reformed AHole. :roll: You sounded like this once before in fact. It was on SubmergedXXL one afternoon, we had a good conversation, that I'll never forget. It turned out to be BS, but you did show me some self awareness that AHoles never show.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Beltamaxx wrote:
$lacker wrote: haha i wont deny being a huge asshole in vctf pubs back in the day, i also wont deny getting a huge kick out of it. I could go on for pages about random antics in fat jimmys and belol with hawke, phage, and lazypirate. Who can forget feats of asshattery such as;

Your right, hawke, phage, and lazypirate out ranked you on the Megasshole list. Lazy has always been in the top 5. Any of these names sound familiar Jim....lol.

Well, you sound like a reformed AHole. :roll: You sounded like this once before in fact. It was on SubmergedXXL one afternoon, we had a good conversation, that I'll never forget. It turned out to be BS, but you did show me some self awareness that AHoles never show.
I remember that lol, i was trying to find new jumps , i dont really remember what we talked about though. At any rate anyone who was ever on a team with me knows 99% of the time it was in fun.

Phage was on your mega asshole list? really? He was like one of the nicest guys in the vctf community.

I can understand pirate, he didnt get along with a lot of people and i dont think he knew what "compromise" meant. He wasnt a bad guy though.

And hawke just had the same sense of humor as me, we did pretty much the same stuff.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Slacker wrote:Phage was on your mega asshole list? really? He was like one of the nicest guys in the vctf community.
I was surprised as well, but it may have been a little personal. Because we butted head once (can't remember what), after that he made a point of fucking with me.

Note to self:Remove Phage from top 25.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

vapor wrote:

Oh oh. :roll: GAMBIT!!!!!!

Starting to sound like a chat room...lol Time to go play.

P.S.Still not convinced.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

$lacker wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:

I remember that lol, i was trying to find new jumps , i dont really remember what we talked about though. At any rate anyone who was ever on a team with me knows 99% of the time it was in fun.

Phage was on your mega asshole list? really? He was like one of the nicest guys in the vctf community.

I can understand pirate, he didnt get along with a lot of people and i dont think he knew what "compromise" meant. He wasnt a bad guy though.

And hawke just had the same sense of humor as me, we did pretty much the same stuff.
I agree... I never had any problems with any of those guys, especially Phage. I didnt much care about playing against LP and Hawke because they were so good... and thats about it.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Post #999 so thought would make it special and derail some more :D

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, inspiring. :mrgreen:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

I agree buddy.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

WarDad71 wrote:Post #999 so thought would make it special and derail some more :D
Impeccable taste!
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

rimmer59 wrote:I agree buddy.

STFU and start diddling yourself noob!!!

LOL!

Kilgore_Trout
Goo sniper

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

I never understood why Phage got a bad rap from some in the community. I think it is because he stood up for Hawke, Slacker, and Lazy during a certain time period but that is only because Phage is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to and he always looks out for his friends.