I feel nostalgic

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: I feel nostalgic

Post by Beltamaxx »

Kilgore_Trout wrote:I never understood why Phage got a bad rap from some in the community. I think it is because he stood up for Hawke, Slacker, and Lazy during a certain time period but that is only because Phage is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to and he always looks out for his friends.
You maybe right. That's why I never stood up for Megaman or any players that were bad for the community. I only stand up for good peeps.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Beltamaxx wrote:
Kilgore_Trout wrote:I never understood why Phage got a bad rap from some in the community. I think it is because he stood up for Hawke, Slacker, and Lazy during a certain time period but that is only because Phage is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to and he always looks out for his friends.
You maybe right. That's why I never stood up for Megaman or any players that were bad for the community. I only stand up for good peeps.

Speaking of which...sorry to all of the CTC crew for me being a bit more edgy about playing as of late. Been dealing with some outside issues (not that big of a deal...just life "kicks back" sometimes) but I have been have been a bastard vocally sometimes in game. Very easily frustrated.

And I sincerely apologize for that.

Nothing personal...still just having fun.

EXCEPT!!! The following people I sincerely hate...unless they are on my team.

Infected Toe
Waist
WeedVulture
badasp
Beltamaxx
vapor (and his various aliases)
typhoon/killer
Bezim
anyone who kills me while I am going for the flag.

If I missed anyone I will add on later.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OkcucXIuVI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OkcucXIuVI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Kilgore_Trout wrote: Phage is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to and he always looks out for his friends.
I've had very good conversations with him in msn once upon a time back when setting up some scrims etc. Always seemed to be a genuinely decent guy.

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

Dang sounds like the whole community had beef with one another. I really liked everyone it seemed, well there is one person and sadly they are still around...
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

ru_exp wrote: EXCEPT!!! The following people I sincerely hate...unless they are on my team.
Infected Toe
Waist
WeedVulture
badasp
Beltamaxx
typhoon/killer
Bezim
Seriously, how do I stay off these lists? I'm going to make you rage quit next time I see you.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Ghosted wrote:
ru_exp wrote: EXCEPT!!! The following people I sincerely hate...unless they are on my team.
Infected Toe
Waist
WeedVulture
badasp
Beltamaxx
typhoon/killer
Bezim
Seriously, how do I stay off these lists? I'm going to make you rage quit next time I see you.
Why I'm I on this list, I SUCK. I'm going to make you feel like a 1337 Unreal Stud next time I see you. :mrgreen:

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

Infected Toe
Waist
WeedVulture
badasp
Beltamaxx
typhoon/killer
Bezim
im sorry ru....my dads from alabama...im from texas...its how i was raised

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

:P Im in the Green.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

rimmer59 wrote::P Im in the Green.
No. You're on my list :lol:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Darn. Well I am pretty chatty on the mic....

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AYUdldNzLNA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AYUdldNzLNA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

rusted
Flak monkey

Post by rusted »

$lacker wrote:
rusted wrote:I remember being on the MFS team. Too bad the pic links dont work (what a slacker).
whatever happened - we were winning the league then the whole thing crapped out
Thats you Drseuss, right? I dont know who anyone is anymore everyone changed their names lol.
yeah its me. I quit for almost a year, then missed the game and reinstalled, quit then reinstalled several more times...
I dont know the names either but the attitudes are easy to recognize. I guessed Id was Prism from his behavior. However Prism wasnt very good, but Id could hit crazy good lg shots. Where is he now, anyone know?

I hope you get back in for a few games, maybe you already are...

rusted
Flak monkey

Post by rusted »

$lacker wrote: haha i wont deny being a huge asshole in vctf pubs back in the day, i also wont deny getting a huge kick out of it. I could go on for pages about random antics in fat jimmys and belol with hawke, phage, and lazypirate. Who can forget feats of asshattery such as;

-camping in the keg/adren room on action city with 4 bic teammates on ventrilo guarding you and helping you stack health/weapons, hours of fun.
-Putting grenades on the backs of scorpions and launching them into the air off the jumps in fat jimmys raceway, then blowing up the grenades mid air to try to teamkill your team's avrilers on the big sign behind the flag.
-Opposite team manta runs (a good way to get kicked/banned quick, lol)
-Seeing who can suicide the most on kantham's maps.
-Giving your team misinformation about where your flag is.
-Dropping raptors on your unsuspecting teammates, killing them.
Besides the evil intent, that's the kind of stuff that makes this game so fun :)

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Pretty sure Id was prism and he's been banned for a while. Sucks to have his skills gone, but he was a narcicisstic drama queen and the forums have chilled out quite a bit since he left. Besides the bleeding vag, he and his buddies also had a tendency to pick on weaker players, which is also frowned upon.

As for asshattery, it still goes on quite a bit, you just have to know who to pick on. That would be vapor, smurf, myself, deathstrike and rimmer (especially him). Teamkilling is definitely an artform and is one of the metagames that's kept UT fun for me.

Not trying to sound negative or imply there's this big net of invisible rules. Kindof common sense human decency. If you want to pick on someone, pick on someone your own size.