CTC battles Casus Belli

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

CTC battles Casus Belli

Post by ru_exp »

Dear CTC

Please, please, please get your team together for a scrim with Casus Belli. We have been waiting for eons for this to happen.

LET'S GET DRUNK AND HAVE SOME FUN FRAGGIN!!!!

Thank you so very much.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Re: CTC battles Casus Belli

Post by MikeFiend »

I'm down with this. How many slots are you able to fill RU? Do you have an 8-man team? 6? Do Sundays work for you? This seems to be the best specific day for most of us, although playing later in the evening works on most any night - especially if we were to designate Pacific time as a kick-off time. Something like 7pm Pacific. Let's keep this thread rolling and get something started!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

8 would be the optimum number. Sunday is an okay day for us...but I will ask the guys to be sure. CTC picks two maps and one alternate and we will do the same.

Winner gets a case of beer, but you'll have to come to Houston/Katy to get it.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

8 will be fine. We should be able to fill a roster of that many. Let's set a date/time and the rest should fall into play.

Binski
Shock jockey

Post by Binski »

Yay! I'm looking forward to this CTC :D

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Jim will be over my house that day so we should be good to go as well. I speak for myself tho.

But jeez, Meh destroyed us and you beat them. I'm not hopeful, ha ha.

Bring it!

All hail the Beef!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

CTC-Salchicha wrote: But jeez, Meh destroyed us and you beat them. I'm not hopeful, ha ha.

Bring it!

Meh was only toying with us. Plus you guys have ben busy practicing....right?

This going to be some good fun for all. Schism is banned from manta runs!

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

Sal in my honest opinion I think if you guys had practiced strats and roles a little bit more last scrim you could of done a whole lot better.

You guys have the talent on CtC (Vapor and Schism and Cornfed all have exceptional aim) Mike in the bender (onyx in the tank) you and jim have great manta skills, why my team beat yours so bad last scrim is beyond me. You guys managed to keep us from only capping once in the first meh vs ctc scrim what happened this last time?

I know CtC is not big on serious gaming but if you guys just put a little effort into team strats and putting some more effort into teamwork and communication you can easily have a much better team which will be more enjoyable for everyone here.

If you guys need help with anything basic like shoutcalling, basic strats ect, I am always free to help you guys. My whole intent in writing this is to show CtC does have a decent team that just needs a little dick polishing. :)

gl cb and ctc

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

please describe this dick polishing you speak of, can it be done solo?

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

vivr wrote:please describe this dick polishing you speak of, can it be done solo?
if you play 1v1 then yes go ahead and rub one off, but for vctf it is a team affair :P

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

ROFL @ vivr...you ass!

I swear I don't know where you guys in CTC come off with the old "whoa is me" speech. I agree that you guys have just as much talent as either team. But this is a family feud match that has been coming for quite sometime. Let's get ready to rumble!!

And Linkon...I think is awesome for you take make the offer to help. You have always been cool with me. Now leave that team of mehs and join us real men!!!

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

us real men in meh shave our pubic hair with chainsaws...

beat that :P

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I hear ya Linkon, we should have done better but it didn't happen. Thanks for offering to help. Maybe there aren't enough mics over here, I don't know. I'm trying to get the troops together as well. Hopefully, we will be there Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

All hail the Beef!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Okay the date has been pushed back on this. Please let us know what the alternate will be.

The maps for us are Thornes08 and EgytianWar I think.

Let us know what your's are ASAP.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

EgytianWar? Really??? That's the biggest stalemat map ever! You guys must've found an exploit...
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1