Stir it up

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Stir it up

Post by ru_exp »

Mr Bean wrote: I'm not calling you out Ru, I'm not in the mood for an ass kicking today. But why should he get banned when others (plural), do the same. You don't have to agree with me... I'm just saying.
My man Mr. Bean...I have no problem with you nor Void. Once we squashed the one incident I had with Void I never had another complaint about him. In fact, I was surprised as anyone to find out he got banned and I have no idea what led to led it but it definitely wasn't me. Void had a lot of sides to him. Some annoyed the shit out of people. While a lot about him was fascinating to me. But I am not, will not, and shall not apologize nor tolerate anyone playing the part of a bigot just for laughs.

And just like I told Void in PM...I would love to have hung out with him and had drinks just to talk about philosophy and classical music. The guy's education and intelligence which were undeniable.

By the way, my public drama in this thread is about fun and games while kicking -Id-'s ass, nothing personal and definitely not meant to cause grief. That's just not me and it is not the same as the stuff that Void would tend to pull.

P.S. I miss Void too...for better or for worse.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

ru_exp wrote:By the way, my public drama in this thread is about fun and games while kicking -Id-'s ass.
Ru gives the best ass kickings around.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

you are all bad and you should feel bad

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

$lacker wrote:you are all bad and you should feel bad

S'up big $lacker...how's school going man?

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

by the way, what did void do to get banned?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

hirschigrad06 wrote:by the way, what did void do to get banned?
Good question...because the beef I had with V0id ended months ago. We were back to being cool with each other since.

Ask Jim...I am guessing he would tell ya why.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Void admitted that he needed to be banned, otherwise he would have never gotten anything else done with his life. Kind of like the drug dealer who becomes your friend, sees you falling apart from the drugs he's selling you, then denies to sell you more even when you beg.

Oh, and I see things the way Ghosted sees them.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

$lacker wrote:you are all bad and you should feel bad
I concur

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

lawl this is great. Ghosted please show me once on these forums where I have said to anyone that "I Am better than you and your are bad"

pretty sure you won't because most of my forum posts are all bs and spam attacks, the idea you and the admins here have are amazing. you naturally assume just because i or someone has a decent knowledge of the game that we naturally fall into the douche catogory. yes i dislike people that don't use logic or reasoning in arguments true, but i never go judge someones personal game and then on a public forums say that they are bad. you will rarly see me on occasion do this. Yes i do talk trash in game but that is IN GAME. we forget about that stupid stuff right after we exit UT2k4. again i don't like people who don't use logic...

Now with this Mr Bean its awesome you say something like that seeing as how neither ID nor myself started the thread. My first post in the thread was harmless to everyone except people that clinge to words, my whole thing was "lets get a scrim CB!" Please Mr. Bean really think about what your saying when you say that meh starts this drama. Notice its always someone else posting the stuff first and we have to go about defending ourselves from illogicall attacks. I like you Mr Bean but please read into it from both sides of the fence

On a side note this is what happens when a ctc member gets on vent and actually talks to us about stuff. Dubya got on vent saterday night and me and him got talking about all diff things. I personally think dubya is a alright guy now except in a few areas we disagree on (PSU football > Ohio state). We had a lot of laughs did the draft ect ect. So this is proof that meh actually have souls, and know getting to know dubya well i would love to play with him or against him in the future games we have.

Linkon

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

Fuck you Prism :)

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

No...

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

I hate you all.

When i see a face like yours I want to choke you into a semiconscious state while i friction burn your vaj and slap you back into reality.

Take care

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

SMR wrote:I hate you all.

When i see a face like yours I want to choke you into a semiconscious state while i friction burn your vaj and slap you back into reality.

Take care
You had me at hello...you had me at hello.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

A bear and a rabbit are walking through the forest.
The Bear says to the Rabbit, "When you take a shit does the shit stick to your fur?"
The Rabbit responded "No, what the hells wrong with you? Lets just enjoy the walk through the forest, okay?
The Bear comes to a stop squats for a few moments looking up at the treeline.
The Rabbit asks the bear whats wrong?
The Bear brakes his focus and gestures for the rabbit to come closer.
Grabbing the rabbit, he proceeds to wipe his own ass.