Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Stir it up

Post by ru_exp »

Hey -Id-

Casus foederis...

Do you know why I put \cb/ together? First and foremost I freaking love playing with each and every one of these guys. Absolutely the most fun I have ever had and that is just on Team Speak (all due respect to those all night UT sessions with X-Cannon, Ian, and Smirf...toss in the thick Irish accent of W1DOW and it's close, but I digress). Getting to know these guys and playing with them has been the highlight of my years of playing UT. Genuinely super cool ass people...except kill3r, but again I digress.

The alliance is actually a response to the bully like attitude you had when you thought your team was unbeatable. After all, wtf did you have to fear from bunch of fucking morons stuck on a dying game? Building a team of elite players wasn't just a must for you, it was mission critical. And forget abouts spreading the talent across the board so that we could have several competitive teams. You weren't just in it to win, you wanted to humiliate. And let me paraphrase the sentiment you so prominently exuded to everyone...get better at playing or get the f*ck off the server. Wow...or am I getting it wrong?

It is not the fact the most of these guys don't like "good players" because everyone has love for badasp. But just because you're good doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it. Sarcasm and jokes are not off base, but goose stepping through the courtyard wearing the Gestapo boots not giving a shit about who's toes you step on is out of hand.

Id, I hope that you and everyone else knows that I've got love for everybody (even Binski :| ). I laugh at what's funny even if it is edgy. I even laugh at the racial shit if it is legitimately funny (reference points:Odin/Smirf, Vangogh or Cannon). But being belligerent will eventually get your ass kicked in real life...but this isn't real life is it?

So we will settle for the rematch...ante up.

And after it's done we can go grab some pizza because that's how I roll.

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

-Id- wrote:
badasp wrote:I read the above statement and was quite suprised as to what I just read. Perhaps its purpose is just to serve as a catalyst in this "flame war," but nonetheless it touches upon a subject I take seriously and as such I will respond to it seriously.
Wow. You are a much more sarcastic person than I am, so it surprised me that you clearly missed my sarcasm there.

I know Belta led DD, I know you are still part of DD, I know DD is not interested in fielding a competitive team, and I know that is the only reason you joined up with CB.

Pretty amazing you missed my sarcasm by that much, but apologies to anything that struck a chord.
Caustic wit is most innocuous and effective when used on trivial issues; your statement touched upon the quality of one's character and such an issue, in my view, is not trivial. As such I responded seriously, even though I knew the statement itself was probably not intended to be taken seriously. No hard feelings or chords struck, and no need for apoligies either.

So when do you guys want to scrim?

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

We need more drama...let's UnBan Void...
No...

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

ru_exp wrote:The alliance is actually a response to the bully like attitude you had when you thought your team was unbeatable. After all, wtf did you have to fear from bunch of fucking morons stuck on a dying game? Building a team of elite players wasn't just a must for you, it was mission critical. And forget abouts spreading the talent across the board so that we could have several competitive teams. You weren't just in it to win, you wanted to humiliate. And let me paraphrase the sentiment you so prominently exuded to everyone...get better at playing or get the f*ck off the server. Wow...or am I getting it wrong?
Ripe with sarcasm, at least I hope so. If not, you will have to let me know so I can respond to that ridiculousness. Then after we argue over it, it is pizza time.

As for the rematch, we just got our forums back today, so now I can organize with my guys more effectively. Perhaps some weekday next week. Do you guys still want to play the same maps we had decided to play the last time or do you want something else?

Also, when will you be back and able to play, Asp? Would rather play a team while their field general is there.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Dubya wrote:...let's UnBan Void...
Ditto

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Dubya wrote:We need more drama...let's UnBan Void...
Damn, even I agree to that.

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

lawl @ bully like attitude heh

and the reason we did not spread the talent around is because likeminded douchebags like myself and my mehmen we like sticking together when we have known each other for years and years. and besides i never thought about joining a team other than the one i am STILL IN {PhX} until prism mentioned it and i wanted to suck his cock

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Quick response to Id and Linkon.

I was remarking on the fact that you guys seem to have this burning urge to play up your skills while putting down others in a large number of your posts. It's annoying, stupid and immature. The fact both of you respond with the equivalent of 'you think you're so badass, I would pwn you' is ironic, since you are both missing and reinforcing my point. If you think I'm coming from a perspective of 'stfu I'm better than you', I'm not. I'm sure either of you would beat me in Tam or DM. Happy? Does that stroke your little nerd ego's you dorks? lol

Why would I even say anything? Because you are in a sense insulting some of my friends with those comments. I'm also just generally annoyed by personalities like that, but I guess that's my hangup. I totally understand others not speaking up, but I take no issue with becoming a pariah for doing so. RU is right, it has nothing to do with skillsets as I and others have a lot of respect for a number of players that are better than either of you. The fact that you keep falling back on said skillsets as a defense in any argument either means you don't get it or that's all you have. Either way it's kindof sad, but that's ok cause you both suck :lol:
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Ghosted wrote:Quick response to Id and Linkon.

I was remarking on the fact that you guys seem to have this burning urge to play up your skills while putting down others in a large number of your posts. It's annoying, stupid and immature. The fact both of you respond with the equivalent of 'you think you're so badass, I would pwn you' is ironic, since you are both missing and reinforcing my point. If you think I'm coming from a perspective of 'stfu I'm better than you', I'm not. I'm sure either of you would beat me in Tam or DM. Happy? Does that stroke your little nerd ego's you dorks? lol

Why would I even say anything? Because you are in a sense insulting some of my friends with those comments. I'm also just generally annoyed by personalities like that, but I guess that's my hangup. I totally understand others not speaking up, but I take no issue with becoming a pariah for doing so. RU is right, it has nothing to do with skillsets as I and others have a lot of respect for a number of players that are better than either of you. The fact that you keep falling back on said skillsets as a defense in any argument either means you don't get it or that's all you have. Either way it's kindof sad, but that's ok cause you both suck :lol:
This is why I can't stand playing with Linkon and Id.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

It's interesting that the ones who complained the most about v0idNull making drama and stiring up emotions are actually the ones guilty of doing so in this thread... WTF?

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

Gatecrasher ftw !

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Mr Bean wrote:It's interesting that the ones who complained the most about v0idNull making drama and stiring up emotions are actually the ones guilty of doing so in this thread... WTF?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IXmHqPWxUw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IXmHqPWxUw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Mr Bean wrote:It's interesting that the ones who complained the most about v0idNull making drama and stiring up emotions are actually the ones guilty of doing so in this thread... WTF?
Who me? Only thing I ever complained about was the goatse post, which was way over the line imo.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

ru_exp wrote:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IXmHqPWxUw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IXmHqPWxUw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I'm not calling you out Ru, I'm not in the mood for an ass kicking today. But why should he get banned when others (plural), do the same. You don't have to agree with me... I'm just saying.