Cock-docker

Re: Just dropping by

Post by rimmer59 »

Rotflmao!!!!!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Hoppy wrote:The kush! server back in the day was awesome. Well, that was until us kushies ruined it for the most part with the ego driven BS, but that's a whole different topic entirely.

The CTC has been great fun. I've been really surprised at how many people from back in the day are still around. If I remember right every other map played on the kush! and bic servers were CS_dust(A map I'm very happy to see is dead and gone) or Aggressive-Alleys, so I don't think that having maps replayed is that big of a deal. Hell the first 5 minutes of some of these maps I have to spend getting used to the layout.
The variety in the maps played now are less varied. One style is copied/redesigned. Multiple versions of same map, etc. But ctc does have more variety than Jett's server. lol

I was Kush!Gambit back in the day. Dont remember if I used another name.
And yes, Deck was a shit talker. I never really took him seriously tho, lol. He was one of those rich stoner kids that had everything afforded to him.
I also remember the Kush v Bic rivalry. People got bent out of shape. VCTF was the most fun before "serious" vctf clans formed.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Sorry Hoppy for the ThreadJackers, but we play around a lot here. As for the old days compared to now, competition was a big thing back then. I have to say Fat jimmy's was some great times. Everybody was on a ladder, so the communication was incredible. Now that 90% of the over competitive players are gone. IMO, CTC server has become just as fun, and in some ways more. Thanks Jimmy, Sal and Papa. Hey Jimmy, you wouldn't happen to be Fat....hmmm. :shock:

Hoppy
Rocket spammer

Post by Hoppy »

Ahh Gambit. I was wondering who you used to be. Good to see you still around man. If you took the ego's out of the equation we had a pretty cool guys back then. I've still kept in contact with a bunch of my old RFx members through various social sites. I'm actually trying to convince Badguy and Zim to hop back on now. One guy from back in the day I'd like to get a hold of again was Sol-Blade but I haven't had luck as of yet. The kush! vs Bic fued was actually pretty fun at the start of it. We had some heated matches at the start of the VCTF ladders for sure. Once people stopped shooting at people in game and started attacking them on the forums it got of out hand. That's the main reason I broke off and made my own.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

SMR wrote:VCTF was the most fun before "serious" vctf clans formed.
So true, they were serious/sore losers that killed the community. The assholes started debating about anything and everything back then. That's why I warned Jim to watch out when they (prism/Id, lazy pirate...ect) started coming here, they have a history of forum flaming.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

SMR wrote:I was Kush!Gambit back in the day.
Cool another Gambit. Hello Brother from another Mother.... :mrgreen:
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Hoppy wrote:Ahh Gambit. I was wondering who you used to be. Good to see you still around man. If you took the ego's out of the equation we had a pretty cool guys back then. I've still kept in contact with a bunch of my old RFx members through various social sites. I'm actually trying to convince Badguy and Zim to hop back on now. One guy from back in the day I'd like to get a hold of again was Sol-Blade but I haven't had luck as of yet. The kush! vs Bic fued was actually pretty fun at the start of it. We had some heated matches at the start of the VCTF ladders for sure. Once people stopped shooting at people in game and started attacking them on the forums it got of out hand. That's the main reason I broke off and made my own.
Ya, he was a cool guy... Dont know his contact info. i think I have him on AIM, I just never use it. He became a shit talker too tho.

Sol-badguy should have blade's info.

and yeah...thats the reason why I split from kush. Ladders get boring fast and ruin the game when its overly competitive. I played competitively in UT1, ranked 2nd on CTF ladders, etc. Was fun, but never could get over the nerves when the competition was tough. Id rather play in pubs.

I split form kush, ended up at KHz because they were chill like ctc kinda is. Then KHz got competitive and i was absorbed back into the competition. hahaha I dont think I played in too many of their matches tho. KHz was cool in that I think we had some "average" players that really knew how to work together and they never benched players that wanted to play.
Kush split you guys up into Kush 1 and kush 2, if I rememer right. lmao. that was lame.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Beltamaxx wrote:
So true, they were serious/sore losers that killed the community. The assholes started debating about anything and everything back then. That's why I warned Jim to watch out when they (prism/Id, lazy pirate...ect) started coming here, they have a history of forum flaming.
I noticed you trawling through old posts the other day. His flames usually turned into a barrage of jokes at his expense :lol: Miss griefing the guy, but holy shit did 95% of the drama go away when he was banned.

Jett's made up bs was the worst imo. Like how hirsch hacked our vent :roll:
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

lol.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Ghosted wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:
I noticed you trawling through old posts the other day. His flames usually turned into a barrage of jokes at his expense :lol: Miss griefing the guy, but holy shit did 95% of the drama go away when he was banned.

Jett's made up bs was the worst imo. Like how hirsch hacked our vent :roll:
And I would have gotten away with it too :lol:

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

x-GAMBIT-x wrote:
SMR wrote:I was Kush!Gambit back in the day.
Cool another Gambit. Hello Brother from another Mother.... :mrgreen:
Hell yeah!!!!!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Ghosted wrote:I noticed you trawling through old posts the other day.
I remember you on at the time. That made me think about my post, so I deleted it.
His flames usually turned into a barrage of jokes at his expense :lol: Miss griefing the guy, but holy shit did 95% of the drama go away when he was banned.
Yeah, those fools love confrontation, clowning them always defuses them. I love the way you guys do it here. I've always had problem holding back, maybe because I've witnessed them so many times do it to good people/friends. It's like watching a sad movie over and over, and good peeps/friends are the cast.
Miss griefing the guy, but holy shit did 95% of the drama go away when he was banned.
No surprise here, I've watched narcissist like him troll UT forums for 6years. Always the same results, over & over & over. They were notorious for taking advantage of good people with big hearts. That's why they always tried to smear my name any chance they got. Because I would never ever give up fighting for good peeps/friends to have the opportunity to forget about the BS of life, and just play a game they love.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBShN8qT4lk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBShN8qT4lk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Beltamaxx wrote:Always the same results, over & over & over.
What they get banned and everyone lives happily ever after?

Wish you hadn't deleted your post, was a funny thread :D
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1