New version of AntiTCC on server

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

New version of AntiTCC on server

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Due to recent sever crashes from exploits, I've updated to the most recent version of AntiTCC for the server. Hopefully it will solve the problem. Please post any problems or observations about this new version here.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: New version of AntiTCC on server

Post by Beltamaxx »

I've witnessed several attacks, and survived several battles with the A-holes in 6yrs. From Fat Jimmy's to BEL and now CTC a lot of stuff has happen. After watching our community this week ignore attack after attack. I have to say you guys & girls are some Bad ass Mother Fuckers. The attacker wants you to quit & leave, but you just gave him a big "FU!" last night and kept on playing. Thank you for being so strong in these moments. This kind of unity sets an example to everyone new to server, and sends a message to A-holes that we're here to stay.

As for myself, watching you stay after the attacks gave me strength and reaffirmed why I love fighting for you.

VCTF FTW!!!!!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Thanks Belta and LOL wardad!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Someone will have to explain to me (in a PM or on VENT) wtf has happened in the last 48 hours. I heard the server was crashing but I thought it was a technical issue.

Nice job Jim...

Belta is ghey...now that's an attack! :twisted:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Whoo! And what happend?

Raptor85

Post by Raptor85 »

I get a huge amount of these lines written over and over to my local UT2004.log at every match start, It locks up my client for around 70 seconds whenever I join a map, then about 10 seconds on every midgame scan (same errors thrown repeatedly on either). I guess it's better than the server crashing, but it's unbearable, the match is always well underway and my team is essentialy down a player while I'm waiting to join :/ I even tried running AntiTCC on my map dev machine as a server and had the same effect, so it's nothing specific to the server, just a bug in the newest anti-tcc.
Warning: AntiTCCSecurity VCTF-Thornz_08-B3.AntiTCCSecurity (Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O30970O:008B) Accessed None 'O86270O'
Warning: AntiTCCSecurity VCTF-Thornz_08-B3.AntiTCCSecurity (Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O30970O:0078) Accessed None 'O86270O'
Warning: AntiTCCSecurity VCTF-Thornz_08-B3.AntiTCCSecurity (Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O30970O:008B) Accessed None 'O86270O'

-jp-

Post by -jp- »

My h4x still work! With my dieAlot and flagfail hacks I have successfully secured my position in last place. Jealous? Don't be! For $24.95 I can send you my bulletproof hacks and you too can be the lowest scoring player on the server! PayPal is preferred.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

lol :mrgreen: Check is in the mail JP

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Rotf! :lol:

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Raptor85 wrote:I get a huge amount of these lines written over and over to my local UT2004.log at every match start, It locks up my client for around 70 seconds whenever I join a map, then about 10 seconds on every midgame scan (same errors thrown repeatedly on either). I guess it's better than the server crashing, but it's unbearable, the match is always well underway and my team is essentialy down a player while I'm waiting to join :/ I even tried running AntiTCC on my map dev machine as a server and had the same effect, so it's nothing specific to the server, just a bug in the newest anti-tcc.
Warning: AntiTCCSecurity VCTF-Thornz_08-B3.AntiTCCSecurity (Function AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCSecurity.O30970O:0078) Accessed None 'O86270O'
Raptor, is this still happening? I've heard other people complain of this, and what solved their problem was cleaning out their cache. I have no idea if this applies to your problem, but it may be worth a try. But, if you have a slower connection (DSL) clearing your cache may not be an option, as you won't want to wait and re-download everything next time you connect.

Raptor85

Post by Raptor85 »

sorry for the delayed reply, i haven't been on much lately. Yeah, it still happens after clearing cash and spending the next few hours downloading packages :/

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I hate the standard reply of 'reinstall the application' but that might be another thing to try. If you have a TON of mods that you have installed (not just downloaded from servers to your cache), especially player skins, it might be these extra files that is taking up time for ANTI TCC to scan. If you do reinstall, just save your user.ini and ut2004.ini files first. Then after reinstalling and patching, put them back into the system folder, let them overwrite the existing ones, and your key-bindings and other settings will be the same.

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

Are you noticing more lag with this version of antitcc?

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Yeah, any chance we can revert to the old one for a bit? Maybe the hackers have moved on?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1