Cock-docker

Re: no more spec slots?

Post by rimmer59 »

What is the name of the ONS server?

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

sMaSh wrote:On that subject I think failsause AKA "snow" And his goons put a hex on the server in rage because they was banned then the powers that be in ctc admins made a deal to let them back in fearing the end of the server? Just a thought.... :?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I'm not playing, and when I do, he comes in as "NAILINTHECOFIN".
Skallys Avenger wrote:Ah, thanks for the explanation. I used to play on an ONS server and made friends with a bunch of the admins there. Got to hear them complain about server crashers and watch them try to deal with all that crap...it doesn't sound fun. Hopefully things go back to normal soon.

I was there with you last night when they attacked 3 times.

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

can you put a reserve spec spot for me? :D

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

rimmer59 wrote:What is the name of the ONS server?
UMGLeague

Skallys Avenger
Flak monkey

Post by Skallys Avenger »

^what he said. Although, I have played on pretty much every ons server at least once, and more frequently back when I had more acceptable ping to some of them.

And that sucks belta. Honestly I can't tell if its the server or if it's just Comcast screwing me over, as it often does.

I guess it's no surprise with how many people are jerks in real life, you end up with a certain percentage of douchery online. Not making excuses, just an observation. I've always been of the opinion that if you don't like a server, just don't play there. It's pretty easy...

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Sk
"I guess it's no surprise with how many people are jerks in real life, you end up with a certain percentage of douchery online. Not making excuses, just an observation. I've always been of the opinion that if you don't like a server, just don't play there. It's pretty easy..."

Well was a good time when the goons was gone now that they return we will see how long i stick around.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Skin
Epidermis

View Slide 25. This is a slide of thick skin in which you have already identified the tissues in the epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis. Just for review, what tissue type is in each layer: epidermis__________; dermis__________ hypodermis_____________.

The following photo shows a slide of thick skin. 2) Identify the layers of the epidermis on the photo.

Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Nice...and I love the Wing Chun tag line.

:!:

rusted
Flak monkey

Post by rusted »

too bad spec is off but game/server has been weird last two weeks or so
unexpected phenomenoms, even with spec off
but the unplayable lagginess seems to be gone for now

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

I vouch for that

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

u do realize that spec slots are 1 of the only real effective way to detect aimbot cheaters right?
Belta said the server was attacked 3 times the night before.. the spec slots were gone that night right so that would lead me to believe turning off spec doesn't do anything to prevent attackers...
Furthermore.. Jackel just told me that he knows a few things about haxxoring and that he's gonna blow up the server unless they reinstate spectator slots... and also hirshingrad told me the same thing cuz he wants spec slots so he can continue to do the xfire livestream hirshingrad show everynight... followed by VCTF reaction at 10 (9 central)

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

kronx wrote:Belta said the server was attacked 3 times the night before..
ONS.

Trailboss3
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Trailboss3 »

sMaSh wrote:Sk
"I guess it's no surprise with how many people are jerks in real life, you end up with a certain percentage of douchery online.
A good definition:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/jerk.htm

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

kronx wrote:u do realize that spec slots are 1 of the only real effective way to detect aimbot cheaters right?
Belta said the server was attacked 3 times the night before.. the spec slots were gone that night right so that would lead me to believe turning off spec doesn't do anything to prevent attackers...
Furthermore.. Jackel just told me that he knows a few things about haxxoring and that he's gonna blow up the server unless they reinstate spectator slots... and also hirshingrad told me the same thing cuz he wants spec slots so he can continue to do the xfire livestream hirshingrad show everynight... followed by VCTF reaction at 10 (9 central)
Who doesn't love the livestreams I do?

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Hi welcome to CTC to bad you cant watch.
Why can't you play with us?

We're very friendly here, some will even hump your leg!
Hehe I kid, I kid!!!!
Seriously come play with us!~
~Alyson~ aka The tigster^^^^