Greetings CTC !

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Greetings CTC !

Post by CTC-Darth »

I thought I would come by and say hello. I have enjoyed your server and I hope in time it will get more active.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings CTC !

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Darth wrote:I thought I would come by and say hello. I have enjoyed your server and I hope in time it will get more active.
HELLO! Darth! Yea, I saw you on last night. Thanks for joining and stopping by our server. I hope too that in time it gets more active. I think you even saw a couple of our new maps last night...

Well, stop by any time as you are always welcome!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Hey thanks. I put your server in my favorites and will try and be there when I can. I have been in clans before and the trick to getting a server going is for at least 3 or more clan members to hang out in it for at least 2 or 3 weeks. That usually does the trick, but I am sure you already know that. The problems is most members in a clan don't want to hang out in an empty server that long, but the Hog clan was good about doing that and now they are usually full. Your server runs much smoother. The only problem with your server is if I come to it after I have been playing in the laggy Hog server. The problem is after I have adapted to all their lag and then come to your smoother server, I can hit a thing, LOL!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Darth wrote:Your server runs much smoother. The only problem with your server is if I come to it after I have been playing in the laggy Hog server. The problem is after I have adapted to all their lag and then come to your smoother server, I can hit a thing, LOL!
Thanks! Yeah, I know what you mean. But after a round or two, I've adapted to the smoother feel and it's all good.
Cya soon!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Hello Darth. It is a pleasure to have you in the forums.

It's time to make a push then I suspect. we need to tough it out on CTC until we can get more folks there. Stop by if you can.

All hail the Beef!

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Thanks again. Yes I will be in there as much as I can. No one was in there last night but I ran around with the bots. Seems like the bots are set at a higher skill level than most servers which is cool. I am not a great player but I think I am a good "team" player. I am the guy that takes down the enemy vehicles when they spawn and covers the flag carrier, you know the kind of stuff that doesn't rack you a lot of points but insures that your team will win if they have it together at all.. If I am playing with a good team I usually do well. I have to say I have enjoyed playing with PapaSmurf because of his funny sense of humor. He always seems to remind me that this is "just a game" and try and have a good time, even if I am on a sucky team.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Darth wrote:Thanks again. Yes I will be in there as much as I can. No one was in there last night but I ran around with the bots. Seems like the bots are set at a higher skill level than most servers which is cool.
Yeah, I like the bots to be a little of a challenge. Why else play with them? We did get on but it must have been nearly 11:30pm pacific time. Where are you located, Darth?
Darth wrote:I am not a great player but I think I am a good "team" player. I am the guy that takes down the enemy vehicles when they spawn and covers the flag carrier, you know the kind of stuff that doesn't rack you a lot of points but insures that your team will win if they have it together at all.. If I am playing with a good team I usually do well.
That's the kind of player I am as well. I suck at flag carrying, but I'm a excellent defender and what not.
Darth wrote:I have to say I have enjoyed playing with PapaSmurf because of his funny sense of humor. He always seems to remind me that this is "just a game" and try and have a good time, even if I am on a sucky team.
Yeah, he's a kick in the bawls to play with.... I mean that in a good way, of course. And, he's a top-notch player as well. Check you soon, Darth!

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

I am in Arizona. I guess most of CTC is CA?

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Darth wrote:I am in Arizona. I guess most of CTC is CA?
Yes a couple of us are. And a couple are on the east coast, and one in Utah.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Utah ftw! Woot!! How's it goin Darth?
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Hey Papa! Are you really enjoying vctf as much as you seem? Seems like you are usually laughing and having a good time even when you get stuck on a suck team. There is a lesson for a lot to learn there. Its amazing to me how some people are bitching and moaning and sometimes even yelling at their team. I ask myself "is that guy really having a good time?" , god it sounds like some people are miserable when they are playing so why do they even bother! Know what I mean?

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Papa is f'n legit and a great team player. That, and his randy banter, really made him a CTC recruit. Also, we had to shield him with Clan cred before getting thrown off of HOG, lol!

All hail the Beef!

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Hey I noticed you guys are recruiting. If you think you might need another gun let me know. You all are great to game with.