CB-MB-SoccerMania-A2

Maps made by peeps other than CTC members.

Moderators: Admins, Map moderators

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

CB-MB-SoccerMania-A2

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CB-MB-SoccerMania-A2

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Looks good, Bean, but something is missing:
UnwheelStatic*
UnwheelTex*

I can't see the rest of the package names but that's the gist of it. Look into this and see if you can post a new version. Thanks!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Looks good, Bean, but something is missing:
UnwheelStatic*
UnwheelTex*

I can't see the rest of the package names but that's the gist of it. Look into this and see if you can post a new version. Thanks!
Grrr! The missing file thing... I grabbed the the sky box off of an unwheeled map. Other than that and the goals it's all the same textures. What would you suggest Jim? Put the original skybox in, or get the textures in myLevel. I will probably need help with the latter.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Just put the skybox textures into myLevel. Also I noticed that the CBGoalVolume doesn't take up the entire goal area, and it may be possible that the ball would squeeze between it and the goal posts. It might be so small that it wouldn't matter, but maybe make that volume as big as the goal area.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Whats next? Fat Jimmy's?

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Just put the skybox textures into myLevel. Also I noticed that the CBGoalVolume doesn't take up the entire goal area, and it may be possible that the ball would squeeze between it and the goal posts. It might be so small that it wouldn't matter, but maybe make that volume as big as the goal area.
Ok, I'll try moving the skybox textures in myLevel. In the making of my practice map, I found that the ball would scrore just by bumping the volume. Even while on the outside of the goal. There might be a volume property adjustment I'm not seeing... Don't know. Anyways, I shrunk the volume size a tad and it seems to work.
[color=#FFBFFF]McShagger[/color] wrote:Whats next? Fat Jimmy's?
I started a map from scratch today, but I am open for suggestion Shag.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Looks Good Bean. Looking forward to your map Maybe make a smurf map with smurfs that
run out and we can hit them with the cars that would be cool.................LOL :)
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Mr Bean wrote:
CTC-JimRimya wrote:Just put the skybox textures into myLevel. Also I noticed that the CBGoalVolume doesn't take up the entire goal area, and it may be possible that the ball would squeeze between it and the goal posts. It might be so small that it wouldn't matter, but maybe make that volume as big as the goal area.
Ok, I'll try moving the skybox textures in myLevel. In the making of my practice map, I found that the ball would scrore just by bumping the volume. Even while on the outside of the goal. There might be a volume property adjustment I'm not seeing... Don't know. Anyways, I shrunk the volume size a tad and it seems to work.
[color=#FFBFFF]McShagger[/color] wrote:Whats next? Fat Jimmy's?
I started a map from scratch today, but I am open for suggestion Shag.
Two level mobius. For example, something like a two level NoParking. One level to start the kick off with ramps going down to goal area. One ramp to red and second ramp to blue. In each base, have another ramp that goes back down to kick off area. Two level mobius. Not sure if it could work, but Ive been thinking a mobius map would kinda be cool in VCTF, but dont think it would work well for VCTF. I do think it would be loads of fun for carball.