VCTF-GooYoubeta2k10beta2

Maps made by peeps other than CTC members.

Moderators: Admins, Map moderators

Helen
Shock jockey

VCTF-GooYoubeta2k10beta2

Post by Helen »

Heres download

http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/ ... le&id=7826

Please post comments, suggestions for final version.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: VCTF-GooYoubeta2k10beta2

Post by Mr Bean »

Clever... love the Bio Assult Rifle.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Love the bio assault rifle. I am really digging the bio tank. I can't believe how much the faster pali helped cap flags. Go in there with a team, distract, grab the flag and drive the pali back to base backwards.. really great.

One thing I would love would be a button that would fill the other teams base up with goo, just to kill everything. Ahhhh the flood of goo. Not sure if it is possible, but that would rock.. :D

Thanks for the changes, love it so far!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Love the bio assault rifle. I am really digging the bio tank. I can't believe how much the faster pali helped cap flags. Go in there with a team, distract, grab the flag and drive the pali back to base backwards.. really great.

One thing I would love would be a button that would fill the other teams base up with goo, just to kill everything. Ahhhh the flood of goo. Not sure if it is possible, but that would rock.. :D

This is doable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Im too lazy to figure that shit out.

Hey Helen, embed the dancing stripper mod into this map. (postalbabes or something like that)

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

SMR wrote:
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Love the bio assault rifle. I am really digging the bio tank. I can't believe how much the faster pali helped cap flags. Go in there with a team, distract, grab the flag and drive the pali back to base backwards.. really great.

Hey Helen, embed the dancing stripper mod into this map. (postalbabes or something like that)

I feel there should be naked girls in every map.. but I guess that is just me.. :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Throw it on the server then. :mrgreen:

Raptor85

Post by Raptor85 »

SMR wrote:

I have a map that does almost exactly that, it was a test map for custom moving volumes, flag bases, etc..., play with it here and see how I did it.
http://www.midnightfragfest.com/wp-cont ... Lab101.zip

Helen
Shock jockey

Post by Helen »

Raptor85 wrote:
SMR wrote:

I have a map that does almost exactly that, it was a test map for custom moving volumes, flag bases, etc..., play with it here and see how I did it.
http://www.midnightfragfest.com/wp-cont ... Lab101.zip
Hmm looks interesting, but my editor says its missing file raptortex, but anyways i have been working on a bio redmeer and my thought is first fire will shoot huge bio slime like normal bio rifle and sec fire will be kamize effect but will require 2 ammo shoot 2 x big goo as first fire bassically as almost as big as red or the blue base if u stand in middle of it and do it. I also put mylevel mutator on map to force everyone to have bio rifles when they spawn.