Call Of Duty Black Ops PC Fix On The Way

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Call Of Duty Black Ops PC Fix On The Way

Post by Mr Bean »

PC Call of Duty Black Ops fans can breath a sigh of relief as Treyarch finally acknowledge an in game bug preventing users from playing the highly anticipated title and hint that a fix is in the way.

David Vonderhaar Multiplayer Design Director for Black Ops has replied to a bombardment of tweets assuring fans that the team behind the game now know about the issue. “I don’t have any intel at this time. I am not in the office but I know they know about it.”

In true Internet mob fashion Treyarch aren’t the only ones being lined up for crucifixion as desperation gamers look for an answer, Dedicated server host Gameservers have also come forward with an official statement clarifying where the issue lies

” It is not to do with PC specs or server configuration there would appear to be a bug in the game that is causing graphical lag spikes to a specific people. The developers have been made aware of this bug and they are looking into it. “
http://gamekit.co.nz/?p=7173

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops PC Fix On The Way

Post by vivr »

I saw that gameservers also did something:

Updates for 11/10/2010
In Game Lag: A rollout of an increase to the sv_maxRate from 5000 to 25000 will be issued today. Instructions on how to do this on your server will come once it has been rolled out. Keep in mind that this parameter tune will help with some aspects of lag that has been seen.